• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
What's up beauts? I recently kind of had an idea for a build, well obviously people have probably done it before but I had been tweaking it in my mind at school and wanted to go over it with you guys and let yall comment on stuff that might make it more fun or better. Sorry for the run on sentence by the way.

(Yes I am using the Class template from here)

Class:
Race: Wood Elf (for Archery Racial)
Alignment: Neutral
Factions: Not sure any ideas would be helpful.
Major Skills: Archery, Illusion, Sneak and Alchemy
Minor Skills: One handed, Speech, and Light Armor
Perks: Really wasn't worried about it.
Guardian Stone: Not sure.
Shouts: Don't plan on doing the main quest line

For this character I don't plan on using Fast Travel. Not doing the main quest line as to me it really doesn't matter. Will probably do a sort of nomadic char, going from hold to hold, selling pelts and other animal items I have hunted on my travels. During the travels I plan on collecting as many ingredients as possible and making potions/poisons at every chance I get. Centered around Archery and Sneak, I was thinking about throwing some Illusion spells in there just to have some fun with it. Any comments are appreciated, just an idea I had that I wanted to share.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
That is actually very similar to a build that I just started going with today. It is basically a remake of my first character w/o the MQ and the Civil War. I'm making him centered around Archery, One-Handed, Light Armor, Sneak, and Pickpocket...with minors in the other "thief" skills. I am really enjoying it so far, being able to go where I want when I want is great with no dragons about.

JoeReese

That brings up an interesting question. If you avoid the main quest line, do dragons ever start showing up?

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
That brings up an interesting question. If you avoid the main quest line, do dragons ever start showing up?
No, if you do not do Bleak Falls Barrow and then kill the Dragon at the Western Watchtower, the dragons don't spawn.

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
Very similar to a Breton I've just started playing.
I've found archery very easy to level with Faendal etc, so I haven't bothered with the likes of one handed too much.
Alchemy can prove very useful as you progress, making strong or valuable potions/poisons. Sneak and Illusion are very easy to level as well, I level sneak in Arcadia's Cauldron early on and cast Courage on NPCs for Illusion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts