• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    "Ah Good" before any moment passed Vesrune burst out a bright light that lasted a second. Afterwards her and Anders were glowing.

Anders glowing a shade of blue and Ves Red and White. Vesrune's eyes were now pure white with red pupils and Anders eyes a mix of blue and white. "Hello Petty Servants" Command addressed the others. "When Will Anders Stop Getting Us Stuck In These Situations?" Justice complained. After seeing the anger at the remark of Command she apologized. "I Am Sorry. I'm New To The Whole 'possess a whole person against their will' Thing"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hilon stepped back and grasped his warhammer, but Eriria and Andger seemed unfazed. Just as Andger was about to step forward an arrow flew past his head. A creature lunged at him, it had pale skin and it was blind, Andger stabbed the creature in the gut and yelled,"Falmer attack!", Eriria and Hilon were backed against a wall as a dozen of the creatures surrounded them, Andger shouted,"Gaan,Lah,Haas!", and half of the creatures collapsed to the ground tired and weak, the other half took notice of Justice and Command.

"Ah. Finally Some Fun" Command and Justice interlocked arms and another burst of light. Suddenly Vesrune and Anders were back but Command was standing beside them.

"Now it's time" Vesrune took out her staff along with Anders While Command a Demon. Command used fire to wipe out half the Falmer and Ves and Anders finish the rest with Spirit magic.

Last edited:
    Andger Hilon and Eriria finished off the last few falmer, and then suddenly a nord mage walked out of their ship and spoke,"Andger your ancestors owned this ship, and I found your family armor and weapons", as Andger heard this he answered "Where are they?"

Last edited:
    "Ansestors?" Vesrune spoke. And Command looked at the Nordic Mage questioningly "May I, Ask Who Are You?" Vesrune looked at Command and rose her hand causing Command to evaporate and go back to Vesrune. "Did...anything happen to your family causing you to ask where?" Anders asked while following Andger into the ship

Just as Andger was about to enter the ship he heard Anders question, "My family was descended from the ancient Tongues, an group of warriors who used dragon shouts to defeat their enemies. My ancestor Karksak Stormblade was a great general in a vast army and was a skilled warrior and used his sword and axe Hevno and Sos in battle. It was said in a great battle his ship disappeared and we found it." The nord mage answer Andgers question, "In the captains quarters, I found a skeleton wearing your family armor, and I guess now you can ditch your ebony armor now." The nord mage looked at Vesrune,"To answer your question you must gain my trust, and you mage" the nord pointed and Anders's sword that Andger gave to him,"do you now how to use that blade?"

"......n-no..." Anders awnsered the mage's question.

There was yet another flash of light. This time there was a nord woman wearing Daedric Armor, she has black long hair that goes down to her knees. Wielding a Daedric greatsword. "Hello". "Maker! You know that hurts every time you do that!?" Vesrune yelled while on the ground holding her head.

Last edited:
    Andger left for five minutes and came back wearing ancient nord amor with a sword at his left side and a axe at his right, both in excellent quality."It feels great to wear the armor of my ancestors and wield their weapons, I can already feel their strength." Hilon saw this and asked,"What about your old armor and your new sword?." Andger answered, "The armor goes to Anders being that he has little combat experience and the sword to Vesrune, it seems fitting that she wields a blade of dragonbone."

"Cool! Also the point that, out of me an' Anders, I know how to wield a sword." Vesrune said light-heartedly. "Yea yea. Keep your jokes. At least I know the will of the Maker" Anders started arguing with Vesrune. "Geez. You sound like a Chantry Mother" "What!? One. I am Not a Woman! Two. Never will I be with the Chantry! Remember Kirkwall!!? Chantry?!" After Anders's burst Vesrune smirked and walked away. "Anyway. Command." "Agggh. Fine!" Command disappeared

Last edited:

Kalib

Kalib and his faithful companion, Slayer the ice wolf, had been hunting in the area. A deer was slung over Kalib's shoulders as he and his friend were marching back to their temporary camp site when they heard the sounds of battle. Slayer growled a bit and bore his fangs, causing Kalib to drop the deer all together and rush towards the sounds. Bounding off and running at great speed, but by the time he had made it to the source of the battle, it was over.

But there were some still there, and his ears swore they had picked up the sounds of a shout being used. Though he knew he wasn't the only one with the ability to employ such gifts, he'dnnever actually met another, outside of his father. The lycan warrior approached the ship cautiously with his right hand hovering over his shoulder, ready to take hold of one of the swords he had strapped over his right shoulder, at a moment's notice if need be.

"Are you all, well? I heard signs of battle."

Andger collapsed to the ground, the two adventurers had left him. Anders mistakenly teleported himself and Vesrune
    to who knows where in a large explosion , his only chance at reaching Solsteim, gone. "Eriria you okay," Andger looked an saw Eriria and the rest of his group dead killed in the blast. Andger trudged away and saw a figure in the distance,"Gaan Lah Haas" Andger then charged sword in one hand axe in the other.

Last edited:

Kalib

Kalib watched as the man was charging him. Instinctively he'd draw out both of his ebony blades. Both were actually composed of Dragon Bone, overlayed with ebony, but who would know such a thing when they were still fashioned after normal ebony swords? With Luna in his left hand and Frost Fang in his right, he'd wait until the charging man was closer, much closer. Luna's magic came to life with a soft blue light flickering around the blade like a dancing flame. Frost Fang was giving off a chilling white glow as Kalib took up his fighting stance.

Luna was out in front while Frost Fang was drawn a bit closer to his chest. For the moment, Slayer was content to watch, as it was a one on one contest. Growling as he moved off and away while Kalib's haunting blue eyes focused on Andger as Kalib counted in his head, timing how long it'd be until the distance between them was bridged.

Andger saw his opponent draw his weapons and go into a battle stance. Andger stopped his charge about 15 feet away and prepared to unleash a volley of shouts in his enemies direction. Who ever this is this lone traveler must die, for he or she saw to much, if they survived however this warrior might be useful. Andger opened his mouth and a stream of fire flew out,"YOL TOOR SHUL!", the figure jumped out of the way and Andger attempted to freeze him in ice,"IIZ SLEN NUS!" once again he dodged the shout. "Come on fight me!", Andger sheathed his weapons and concentrated as he used his skills in magic to create a cloak of frost surrounding him, and shot several ice spikes in his adversary's direction,"Let's see you dodge that!". Andger prepared his most powerful shout,"FUS RO DAH", a powerful wave of energy headed directly in his opponents direction.

Kalib

When the man began to utter the first words of his shout, Kalib was taken back with a bit of surprise, but not unprepared. Using a shout of his own, Whirlwind Sprint, he'd move like an arrow shooting through the air. Kalib would use the speed to dart off to the side of the attacking man's shout. Kalib would be positioned on the man's side, slightly flanking him, so that to face Kalib, the man would need to turn.

But Kalib wouldn't stop at the tactic of dodging. After the Whirlwind Sprint, he'd continue to keep on the move. Continuing to rush towards Andger, but with the added effect of using Luna's flame properties to melt a bit of the snow and turn it to water. The blue blade would then be used to fling heated water at Andger's face.

Andger was caught unprepared as Kalib splashed boiling water in his face but was unaffected as he used Become Ethereal to avoid the hazard. Andger then retaliated by using Elemental Fury to launch several attacks on Kalib, his frost cloak chilling the air around him to below zero. Andger then used Whirlwind Sprint to he moved out of the way, when Kalib nearly decapitated him. Andger then used Disarm and saw as both of Kalib's weapons flew out of his hands.

Kalib

When Andger transformed himself into an incorporeal state, Kalib would cease his advance. Skidding somewhat before he'd stop and then take a few steps back and away from Andger. If Andger were to still use Elemental Fury, then Kalib would match his speed of attack by countering with his own shout.

Weapons would clash as Kalib countered with his own defense measures, but one thing that would have made a difference, was Luna. The electrical properties in his left handed weapon would more than likely send jolts through Andger's weapons and cause involuntary reactions. Slowing the werebear up just enough to cause some knicks and cuts here and there, for as long as Andger kept up his assault.

The frost cloak played a part in things, but not the great degree that Andger would have wanted. Kalib was used to the frigid cold. Having spent quite some time in the frigid north of Skyrim. That, and his heated wolf blood also helped. Couple that with Luna's flame properties, and that would make a bit of a difference. The knicks and cuts Andger may have sustained from Frost Fang, the sword in Kalib's right hand, would also play a part. The health absorption properties in that blade would also aid Kalib in sustaining injuries from the Frost Cloak spell, before Andger would break off and regroup.

Andger winced as electricity jolted through his body, and he felt his life being absorbed. Andger had no choice he must use Shor's Form. This was a both a shout and a gift, a blessing from Shor himself after Andger was crowned his mortal champion.This shout made him resistant to most magic, and summoned the spirits of Sovengarde. However he could only use it once, then he must wait a day for his strength to come back. Andger kicked Kalib away and used the shout, "Drog Jun Rah (Lord King God)!". Then suddenly Andger's eyes turned gold, and his armor shone gold with an unknown magicka. Andger then smiled as half a dozen ghostly spirits appeared. Each wore ancient nord armor and clutched a iron shield in one hand and a ancient nord sword in the other. "So are you sure you want to attack me again." Andger called out as prepared to let out a volley of shouts.

Kalib

"It was not I who attacked you, but you whom attacked me. And I find you a coward. You fight with no true skills of your own. You charge as if you've strength of arms, but then use the Dragon's tongue and magic to fight your battle. Even now, you call upon some Dragon tongue power to try and hope to best me. Shall I delves deeper into the abilities given me by my patron ancestor, or have you the courage to face me with your own strength and skill?"

Kalib said before he spat at the ground. He looked the man over, and was not impressed. The need, or desire to summon others to aid in a one on one contest obviously didn't sit well with Kalib. A low, gutteral and beast like growl came from the pit of Kalib's throat as he awaited the warrior's next move.

"Do you give up, or are we still fighting?! Speak! I have limited patience for cowards!"

Andger chuckled to himself, "Well, for a assassin of the Morag Tong you are quite upfront" Andger threw down his weapons and willed his blessing to leave temporally and told his allies to leave,"Go heroes enjoy the fresh mead, and battles to come." Andger then looked Kalib and raised his fists,"All right assassin let's fight, no weapons or shouts, I will show you true strength." Andger hated assassins, this one was probably after him because of that discovery on Solsteim. Not only did he come to kill him, but he was calling him a coward. This man shall die.

Kalib

"I am no assassin! I heard the sounds of battle while returning from a hunt. I chose to investigate, and you attacked me. If you wish to continue this fight, pick up your blades and we shall settle this."

Kalib stated, then continued to observe what Andger was preparing to do. Kalib kept his blades firmly in hand, for he had little trust towards the Nord looking man. Already had he summoned many to fight against one. He has witnessed the other man's ability to cast spells, and figured to keep both of Andger's hands occupied in battle so that Andger could not cast any more spells.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts