• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Married her once. Regretted it and I couldn't get rid of her since she's permenantly essential. Don't know why, even after the quest she is involved in.

Yeah, one of the updates was supposed to mark her essential until the Sibil of Dibella quest was over, but it made her permanently essential instead. Before the update, you could kill her at any time.

Ivory

Let's Player
That explains a lot. She is a pretty good character, but I dunno, watching some characters reduced to the generic marriage dialogue kills them entirely. I've found very few that remain sincere on a voice actor's level.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I'm on PC, and I can't without mods or the console. Admittedly, I haven't done the marriage dance for a couple of updates now so I checked around the web. The consensus still seems to be that you can't. I'm not sure why you can on your PS3.

On an unrelated note, while looking for answers I have made the unfortunate discovery that the number of people looking for ways to marry children in game is alarmingly high.
And people think I'M disturbed for wanting to kill them.

I've been married once and it was to get the achievement on Xbox. The extra money is meh. I can make it too easily for that to be a selling factor to get hitched again. Lover's Comfort is some incentive, I suppose. But I've been doing just fine as a single adventurer. Judging from the many disappointed spouses it would seem I'm better off that way.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Marriage could've been done so much better. Such a shame.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Bethesda uses the "YOMO", You only marry once

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Marriage could've been done so much better. Such a shame.
Given that you spend almost no time with your spouse, really don't like them and overall it seems like a big waste of time, I'd say Bethesda did a pretty good job capturing the flavour of modern marriage.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Given that you spend almost no time with your spouse, really don't like them and overall it seems like a big waste of time, I'd say Bethesda did a pretty good job capturing the flavour of modern marriage.
@Ivory: I was hoping someone would disagree. It's nice to meet someone that actually likes their marriage. Apparently, everybody I know is absolutely miserable... :)

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
ok well does anyone know how to change camileas clothes?

It is possible to change her clothes. Not just that, even to remove hunting bow some followers are using even when you give them stronger one.

I think it goes like this: open console commands menu. Click on your spouse. Then type (im not sure how dis one goes, havent done it in long time) additem "ID" 1 . If it has better stats NPC will equip it. However, about clothes, im not rly sure: removeitem "ID" 1, maybe she would go around house naked, then you can do "additem" thing and give her another one. LIm not sure if this "removeitem"

Either way, you might want to look it up on internet. Also having last perk in pickpocket would help you a lot. I aint so sure in which order it goes, is it removeitem->additem, or additem->pickpocket clothes/bow/other stuff...
Anyway, i know there is a video of this, i will post it here as soon as i find it.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
This link is for PC.

And this one is for Xbox.
A am on PC, and Xbox version seem to be working only on followers. There is allways pickpocket tho.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts