• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wedaboss77

Just as Thread Title says. Any suggestions?

Two Bears

Yep, Skyrim is the land of 'till death do us part. Time to get stabby. Oh and you can't remarry either; at least not without use of the console or mods.

Two Bears

ok well now that I have people to answer my questions does anyone know of a hot follower to be my house carl or whatever they are called

Lydia, Iona an Jordis all have pretty faces, but like all housecarls they stand like men. If you don't mind that, then you'll want to look into them. They are in Whiterun, Riften and Solitude respectively.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Yep, Skyrim is the land of 'till death do us part. Time to get stabby. Oh and you can't remarry either; at least not without use of the console or mods.
Following up on an earlier string we had. I have now been married 4 times in Skyrim and am currently single again. Funny how they keep dying on me. Honestly, I didn't have anything to do with that fall officer... honest!

Daelon DuLac

You do get the message and the money, but you don't get the option to remarry.
Really? After I kill my wives, all I need is a new amulet and I get to remarry (I'm up to 4 now - soon to be 5). I'm on PS3 so maybe it's a glitch? It's fun though. They get on my nerves and awaaaay we go!

Daelon DuLac

ok well now that I have people to answer my questions does anyone know of a hot follower to be my house carl or whatever they are called
I think the housecarl in Solitude is pretty hot and the chick in Riften that you get the sword back for - I don't remember her name. A lot a people think the Huntress is hot, but the face paint and shedding get on my nerves, although we are friends.

Two Bears

Really? After I kill my wives, all I need is a new amulet and I get to remarry (I'm up to 4 now - soon to be 5). I'm on PS3 so maybe it's a glitch? It's fun though. They get on my nerves and awaaaay we go!

I'm on PC, and I can't without mods or the console. Admittedly, I haven't done the marriage dance for a couple of updates now so I checked around the web. The consensus still seems to be that you can't. I'm not sure why you can on your PS3.

On an unrelated note, while looking for answers I have made the unfortunate discovery that the number of people looking for ways to marry children in game is alarmingly high.

Daelon DuLac

I'm on PC, and I can't without mods or the console. Admittedly, I haven't done the marriage dance for a couple of updates now so I checked around the web. The consensus still seems to be that you can't. I'm not sure why you can on your PS3.

On an unrelated note, while looking for answers I have made the unfortunate discovery that the number of people looking for ways to marry children in game is alarmingly high.
Scary pedos!

Daelon DuLac

It's definately an issue with my game only. Not only can I marry multiple times, but I can be married to more than one at the same time. It's almost like the script to for marriage doesn't proceed past the asking phase.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
ok well does anyone know how to change camileas clothes?

I think on console versions, the only way you can change a spouse's clothes is if they can also be a follower. So, if you marry Lydia, for instance, she will wear better armor if you give it to her, but a spouse that isn't a follower will not wear what you give them.

Ivory

Let's Player
What about that pickpocket thing? You take their clothes, give them all but let them keep their original boots and when you re-enter they wear what you have them..? I know once derkeethus sold his miners clothes and he was naked (watching him run around skyrim naked to and from the house was funny) he put anything I gave him on and never got his original clothes back until I took his boots

Daelon DuLac

What about that pickpocket thing? You take their clothes, give them all but let them keep their original boots and when you re-enter they wear what you have them..? I know once derkeethus sold his miners clothes and he was naked (watching him run around skyrim naked to and from the house was funny) he put anything I gave him on and never got his original clothes back until I took his boots
Hmmm... have to try that. I don't ever spend any time with my wives until I kill them, so I've never really thought about their clothes.

Ivory

Let's Player
Hmmm... have to try that. I don't ever spend any time with my wives until I kill them, so I've never really thought about their clothes.
Yeah, once they have their shop up, you get them to equip something better and their old original clothes will appear in their little shop. You buy them but let them keep their boots.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Yes, the Perfect touch pickpocket skill works on some, but not all. There are some outfits that can't be pickpocketted from your spouse, like the hooded monks robes Senna wears (the priestess of Dibella).

Ivory

Let's Player
Married her once. Regretted it and I couldn't get rid of her since she's permenantly essential. Don't know why, even after the quest she is involved in.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts