I think Jarl Balgruuf is a douche.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
1300861443_tumblr_li4ukoewpf1qf3tjjo1_500.gif

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
I had no Idea they were followers of Molag Bal. Well I guess most Stormcloaks are......you know?...Rapists.

She consented.

Rajin gonna get a whole Stormcloak army and run a train on dat. Even the Greybeards are gonna get a piece of the action.

ShangTsung

She consented.

Rajin gonna get a whole Stormcloak army and run a train on dat. Even the Greybeards are gonna get a piece of the action.
seriously what is the deal with all you asshats gang trolling Rajin? i've never seen him post one wrong thing to anyone on this site.. what are we in high school?

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
seriously what is the deal with all you asshats gang trolling Rajin? i've never seen him post one wrong thing to anyone on this site.. what are we in high school?

Nobody's trolling anyone....we merely had a lively discussion of our differing opinions. Then Pretty Vampires got weird :eek: :D

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo

I was insulting Torryg, not Rajin. You misunderstood the joke?

And excuse my weirdness, I'm a bit cranky today.

ShangTsung

I was insulting Torryg, not Rajin. You misunderstood the joke?

And excuse my weirdness, I'm a bit cranky today.
i'm just sayin, posting remarks about a user on here "especially one who hasn't wronged anyone" getting gang raped is both disturbing and extremely weird.. last time i saw trolling someone go that far south was on ign, and i'd hate to think that is what has become of this site.. o_O

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
i'm just sayin, posting remarks about a user on here "especially one who hasn't wronged anyone" getting gang raped is both disturbing and extremely weird.. last time i saw trolling someone go that far south was on ign, and i'd hate to think that is what has become of this site.. o_O

In Pretty Vamp's Scenario. Raijin would have been the perpetrator. So to speak, as I doubt Raijin would want to do anything to Elisif (I don't think he likes her)

I'd say go google "Train" but....you shouldn't....just don't :eek:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
In Pretty Vamp's Scenario. Raijin would have been the perpetrator. So to speak, as I doubt Raijin would want to do anything to Elisif (I don't think he likes her)

He would do it to Elenwen.

ShangTsung

yea my mistake, i just noticed.. look m8 when i read "run a train" and a user on here who's always getting trashed on here for whatever reason, i just assumed.. sorry.
as for googling "Train" uhh.... no.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Getting back to Balgruuf....I think he's cool. I like how he doesn't follow Ulfric's cause but nor does he blindly follow the Empire either. At heart he believes in the Empire, but he seems to hold true to the old Nord ways. He demonstrates to me all the qualities I'd want in a high king for Skyrim. Torygg, may have one day grown into a great king but Ulfric challenged him and won. Roggvir acknowledges this act as a time honoured Nord tradition and payed with his life. Perhaps if it had've been Barlgruuf Ulfric fought instead of an inexperienced boy, the whole civil war may have been avoided....We can only speculate:)

Lewsean

Oh he is, and I think most people come to the same conclusion after having 10 years to mature since the game released.

Balgruuf would be a terrible High King.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts