• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Not true Chadonraz ! They attack even in daylight and if you are not a vampire, the best option is to eliminating them by killing their boss Harkon as soon as you can, otherwise, innocent and valuable people in the game will continue dying. They also killed the blacksmith in Riften. They are a plague ! As soon as they show up in any town, people, men, women and guards attack them because they are not welcome at all. They are public enemies and that is why they are not welcome. Werewolf and Miraak cultist are not rejected as the vampires have been, simply because not one likes them.

Chadonraz

Not true Chadonraz ! They attack even in daylight and if you are not a vampire, the best option is to eliminating them by killing their boss Harkon as soon as you can, otherwise, innocent and valuable people in the game will continue dying. They also killed the blacksmith in Riften. They are a plague ! As soon as they show up in any town, people, men, women and guards attack them because they are not welcome at all. They are public enemies and that is why they are not welcome. Werewolf and Miraak cultist are not rejected as the vampires have been, simply because not one likes them.

UESP disagrees: "Either of: i) Level 8, Lord Harkon still alive and between 9pm and 5am. ii) During an eclipse."
I have never had a vampire attack during daytime, either; only a lone non-hostile vampire running somewhere every now and then.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Good for you Chadonraz that you have not face any vampire during daylight bc it did happen to me several times. I am not making this up. In Riverwood they showed up in the morning when I was waiting for the Riverwood trader to open his business to sale my weapons and they started to attack just when he was on his way to the shop and he was killed.
They also attacked me in the morning when I was getting out of my house in Whiterun. They also attacked me when I was very close to the Ancestor Glade ( in daylight ) to read my scrolls. Matter of fact, because I expected vampires to show up ONLY at night ( as traditionally has been ), it is the reason that I was always traveling in daylight to avoid them, but somehow, they do not give a damn about daylight and wanted to kill me. It does seems to me like they keep tracking you and hunting you not matter what time of day it is, otherwise, can you explain me why they attacked me too many times during daylight ? I don't think this is a personal glitch but a very true fact.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts