• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
It's too damn bad that I'm not getting paid to play this game ;/ A little extra money coming in wouldn't hurt :)

playtoomuchskyrim.jpg

Does anyone else play too much Skyrim?

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
If I had the time, I would

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
If I have to make a rough estimate on how many hours I invested into Skyrim, it would have to be +1500 hours, LOL. Can anybody say ADDICTION much?

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
i racked up at least 200 hours on Skyrim but i met a guy on here who had over 2000+ hours but i think he's off this forum now. The pc version is getting better with all the mods though so if i can get a graphics card and a new processor ill be playing a lot more ;).

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
One can not play "too much" Skyrim.

AS88

Staff member
I've deleted two 130 hour plus characters in the last week, having a PS3 tidy-up. There's no way I've spent less than 1000 hours of my life on this game :/

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
There is no such thing as playing too much of a game, if it's not Skyrim it's some other game.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I had 40 hours on the ps3 before it crapped out and I had to get rid of it I was close to spraying it with deodorant setting it alight and launching it as a frisbee down my road but my mate bought it off me. I have 350+ hours on the pc I would have more but this work thing gets in the way.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Unfortunately I lost my last steam account with the loss of my gaming laptop, which had about 300 hours played on Skyrim. Thankfully I have a desktop I could use, which I've played for 100 hours, so 400 hours for me. Most other games I'd put maybe 10-40 hours in before getting bored, either from 'beating' it, or just having nothing else to do, but Skyrim is just so addictive!

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I only have around 120 hours on my PC. But almost 2300 hour on my xbox >.<

mamali

not anymore , because of all the school and exams. and i can't stop thinking about hitman absolution

Rhubarb&Custard

Not as much as I used to. I stopped playing non-stop a few days after my birthday, cause I got a new laptop as a present from my parents, only just getting back into it on PS3 with a new character. :) Gradually getting back into it with short bursts, can't play for hours on end anymore for some reason without getting bored and wanting to do something else. xD

azali100

How can you tolerate that much Skyrim? I've had this since the beginning and I'm less than 150 hours because it gets boring If I play too much and I have to take a break.

Rhubarb&Custard

How can you tolerate that much Skyrim? I've had this since the beginning and I'm less than 150 hours because it gets boring If I play too much and I have to take a break.
You get sucked in. Especially if you're doing a long quest, you're like "right. I'll do this then I'll turn it off and go to bed/do something else." 5 hours later you realise you meant to turn it off 5 hours ago. :p

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I disagree, if you're playing 53 hours of games in one week, I think it is time to go outside =/
That's easy to say if you say without knowing a person's circumstances. In reality, I live in a pain filled world as I am partially crippled, so spending long periods of time gaming is my release.

There was a time ( Up until 2000 ) when I spent more time outside surfing or snow boarding or hunting or mountain climbing or racing cars, but these days I spend up to 12 hours day just gaming.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Too much Skyrim?

vr7KUExgR8r.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts