"I never loved you anyway." Wat.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RiggyRascal

Alright, this is one of them Marriage problems. Y'see, I set up a wedding between my Orc character and the Argonian Shahvee (y'know, because they're both green. They looked like they'd go well together).

Problem is, once I had the wedding set up, I waited in the Temple of Mara for it to start. I read recently this tends to be a bad thing to do, but it gave me no problem before. So eventually, the wedding appeared to have started. People showing up, "I'm so happy for you both," yada yada yada. So the bride gets to the end of the altar. And... nothing happens. I'm not pulled to the front with her, nothing just happens. If I talk to anyone, they either go on to say how happy they are for me, or anything else they'd say not relating to the wedding. So, I choose to wait some hours to see if it would remedy the situation. Oh, but no.

Turns out I missed the wedding I waited hours for within the specified place. Everyone gets pissed, including drunken 'friend' Cosnach. So, I apologize to the Priest and tried to get the wedding back on but he tells me that I should speak to Shahvee about it. I try to apologize to her, but the only option I'm given after she says "Why should I talk to you? You broke my heart." is, "I never loved you anyway."

Tl;dr: Wedding somehow unsuccessful, no option to apologize to the bride after 24 hour waiting period. No corpse of follower at the altar or anything, I checked. Any answers?

Thomas Liu

tyl089
You were supposed to go directly to the priest of Mara, and he should start the ceremony. As for rekindling the love, not sure.

Maybe leave the area, come back again and wear your amulet of Mara, and see if it resets?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts