• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you love cookies?

• No! I hate cookies, and I hate you!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I don't hate you. Just the cookies.

• I am indifferent to cookies, but I voted for you anyway, which kind of makes me the best.

• Total voters

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
I wrote a thing. It's a super creepy thing -- well, I mean, I think it's a super creepy thing. So far, everyone says it's super creepy, but it's hard to tell when you're the writer. ANYWAY! It's a creepypasta thing. Legitski, you guys. It's up on creepypasta sites, like CreepyPasta Wiki (creepypasta.wikia.com) The CreepyPasta Network (creepypastanetwork.com), and /r/CreepyPasta. It's called Why Sarah Never Sleeps, and that's also a link, so if you want to check it out, you totally can.

The friendly people at CreepyPasta Wiki (or at least one of them), nominated my story for [Creepy]Pasta of the Month! Eighteen hours it was up, and someone was like "Whoa! This should be front page stuff for a month!" And I was like "OMG, NOWAI!" But it was super wai.

So, I'm asking for help. If you love me, and/or love my story, please, please, please vote for it here and help me get Why Sarah Never Sleeps a coveted Pasta of the Month award. Voting remains open until the end of the month, so there's plenty of time to read, deliberate, and vote at your leisure (if you find yourself so inclined).

I can bribe you only with love, appreciation, and delicious-but-totally-imaginary cookies.

Will you help?

(P.S. I love you.)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
I voted for you Cap'n. Granted it was a vote based on blind faith, because I still haven't found the time to read your story, but the promise of virtual cookies is the third most promising virtual snack behind gourds and Earl Grey tea.

JoeReese

It's a super creep, super creep. It's super creepyyyyyy...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts