• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

heysamchan42

litsen, i started the game and went and killed the guy i was supposed to talk to on my first quest
now im level nine and i really dont want to reset the game, because once i have made enough saves, i delete the other ones before that!
please, help me
am i able to revive him?
im on console

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Gerdur is unkillable if her quest is still active.

Might need more info before I can say for sure, but what lead to her dying?

Reaper24

If you kill her you can still go to whiterun and talk to the jarl about helgen and whatnot. So don't worry dude, just walk to whiterun and talk to the jarl.

heysamchan42

Gerdur is unkillable if her quest is still active.

Might need more info before I can say for sure, but what lead to her dying?
well, i was being stupid, and i rememberd a meme about when you kill a chiken, everyone comes after you, so i shot a chikin with an arrow.... sveral hours of playing the game later, i found out i killed her!

JordanC33

well, i was being stupid, and i rememberd a meme about when you kill a chiken, everyone comes after you, so i shot a chikin with an arrow.... sveral hours of playing the game later, i found out i killed her!
That is the most hilarious yet aggravating glitch in the game. You should still be able to continue the quest though

Maybe not continue the quest but at least go on with the game. If you want to really try it again then I'd suggest loading a new game and starting over

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts