I need a little... advice

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What should I do?

• Wait it out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give her the opton of leaving or staying , (no other option is acceptable,leads to me saying lolbye)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
So my bae of 3 months told me we should have a break for about 2-3 weeks (which is okay, I guess)..
Yes, I was upset but I have come to terms with it, besides it's only 3 weeks.

So on Wednesday at 0100hrs she started texting me that she shouldn't have been so harsh and she told me that she loved me and so on.. She said she needed a break because of the amount of studying she needs for her exams is really stressful (which i know is bullpl*** because exams are in May, so studying won't be stressful). And So I texted her the next day asking her if it was now permenant, and she couldn't say.. So I went apeplops and went on a date with a girl (for theraputic purposes). Furthermore, I don't beleive she's told me everything/her true feelings.
So I want to do one of these things,

-wait it out

-Tell her she's messing me around and give her the option of leaving me alone or staying.

Last edited:

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
I hate to be a negative nancy, mostly because of my bad past relationships; but usually a "break" means she's probably seeing someone else. Or at the very least is confused in her emotions that someone else might be putting moves on her and she wants to "see where that goes first". So... this is "Just me and my personal opinion" but give her The Choice. Be like:

"I'm not one to play games, so let's just get it straight right now. If you still love me, then come back I'll take you out to somewhere nice -- Or whatever; give her an incentive, romance her, be there for her to get her mind off of whatever else B.S. she's thinking about -- and go from there. Otherwise let's cut the b.s. and go our separate ways."

Something to that effect anyways. *shrugs*

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
I hate to be a negative nancy, mostly because of my bad past relationships; but usually a "break" means she's probably seeing someone else. Or at the very least is confused in her emotions that someone else might be putting moves on her and she wants to "see where that goes first". So... this is "Just me and my personal opinion" but give her The Choice. Be like:

"I'm not one to play games, so let's just get it straight right now. If you still love me, then come back I'll take you out to somewhere nice -- Or whatever; give her an incentive, romance her, be there for her to get her mind off of whatever else B.S. she's thinking about -- and go from there. Otherwise let's cut the b.s. and go our separate ways."

Something to that effect anyways. *shrugs*
Sounds good to me

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
OK, so, apart from the million other reasons I seewrong with the whole situation:

She wanted a "break". No matter what the reasoning behind it, she isn't taking this seriously. Couples that take breaks don't work through their issues(personal or mutual). That's not a relationship, that's a fling.

You're considering a breakup. Even if y'all work it out, are you gonna let it go? It's clear something about all this bothers you and many relationships are worn down over time because something like this sticks around.

My opinion is pretty much say "dueces" and move on.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
OK, so, apart from the million other reasons I seewrong with the whole situation:

She wanted a "break". No matter what the reasoning behind it, she isn't taking this seriously. Couples that take breaks don't work through their issues(personal or mutual). That's not a relationship, that's a fling.

You're considering a breakup. Even if y'all work it out, are you gonna let it go? It's clear something about all this bothers you and many relationships are worn down over time because something like this sticks around.

man... I messaged her. She told me that she still loved me. And I can't leave her, I was once again bought to my knees, and I just can't say "duces"... I simply trust her and love her too much for that. If it doesn't work out I'll just have to come to terms that It didn't. I'm just going to wait another week and we will have to see what goes down from there.

I do respect, and take into consideration your advice beacuse It's good advice. But I'll overcome hardships, It's in my nature to do so.

If it doesn't work out, then i'll leave; very simple.

Some of you told me to do something else, and beacuse you haven't really told me I'm going to figure something out. Until then I'll think about wether it is in my best interest to stay with her, and if not I'll do just as you said, Red. But if things go as planned and we overcome the hardship then that's spiffing, I'll think of a way to do it, I'll speak to her to get a better understanding of what she wants and I will find a solution.

Sound good?

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Yeah what mons said :) We're just giving you personal feedback (or at least I am) of how these things usually go; and because of my cold dead heart through years of relationship-torment, I'm just being up front :p

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I was just giving my personal observations man, I'm glad you acknowledged nd considered them, and realized you have a heart(you poor bastard :p). I hope it works out mate, and if it don't, it's just another chapter of your life.

Side ote: I HATE the L-Word

lizardisok

Sorry Reds! I didn't realize I clicked the first rating, I think I meant this one!

Keep us updated Deadpool, and I'm not quite sure what you meant on my profile

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Well, so yesterday.. She made it a permenant thing.
In a nutshell our career plans and life choices dont match, Next year i'm going into further education (sixth form, The last 2 years of highschool for you Americans) and she's doing a degree at the local hospital in which she would work 12 hour shifts and study a further 3 at home, so therefore we would fall apart eventually. After that we would probably never see eachother again, because I would go on (hopefully) to become a Naval Aviatior and you know what that means (a year out at sea, every once in a while). And obviously life choices, I wanted a serious relationship, so did she but she thought it was too fast for her so yeah..

I want my hoodie back

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

In a nutshell our career plans and life choices dont match, Next year i'm going into further education (sixth form, The last 2 years of highschool for you Americans) and she's doing a degree at the local hospital in which she would work 12 hour shifts and study a further 3 at home, so therefore we would fall apart eventually. After that we would probably never see eachother again, because I would go on (hopefully) to become a Naval Aviatior and you know what that means (a year out at sea, every once in a while). And obviously life choices, I wanted a serious relationship, so did she but she thought it was too fast for her so yeah..

I want my hoodie back
Damn man, that's rough.
I've got nothing for getting over her, just hopes that you'll find someone else and get your hoodie back.

ImaBigassMoose

The most Majestik Møøse in all the Møøse Lands.

I want my hoodie back
Damn man, that's rough.
I've got nothing for getting over her, just hopes that you'll find someone else and get your hoodie back.
I'd just leave it, I mean for the right person it's worth it but I don't think she's the right person for you my friend, I'm sorry to say :/

Deadpool.

OG Forum member

I want my hoodie back
Damn man, that's rough.

I want my hoodie back
Damn man, that's rough.
I'd just leave it, I mean for the right person it's worth it but I don't think she's the right person for you my friend, I'm sorry to say :/

It's no big deal, I remembered predicting on the very first day that the relationship will end in 3 months. I'm fine now, my friends (yes that includes you guys too) and my family supported me through this period and made me understand that I have other things to focus on- for that I am very thankful.

Ill get my hoodie back eventually Red ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts