1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Quest I might’ve screwed up the questline (slight spoilers)

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by elmoismypatriot, Aug 7, 2020.

1. elmoismypatriot

elmoismypatriot New Member

Hi! So I’m relatively new to Skyrim and because I was curious about the whole vampire/werewolf epidemic thing I joined up in the Dawnguard.

And when I reached the second quest (The Bloodstone Chalice) to the point where Salonia and Stalf walks in to try and kill you, I was pretty stupid and before they finished talking I decided to attack them. And fast-forward to when you’re returning the chalice to Garan everyone in the castle attacks me. I know it was because I didn’t let the other two finish their lines back in the cave and were still seen as part of the family or something.

I didn’t have any previous saves I could load up without it being a month prior. I know I could just do other quests and leave this one behind but my perfectionist-brain can’t really accept that, so I would very much appreciate any advice I could get. Thank you in advance!

(I play on PlayStation btw :) )

Edit:: I figured it out, waited 3 days and returned, whoopsie! Sorry for the trouble :)

#1 elmoismypatriot, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  2. Daelon DuLac

Daelon DuLac How do you backstab a Dragon?

Sorry - there is no solution.

I can't tell you how many times I made the same mistake early on in my playthroughs.