I MADE A THING. The thing is a Let's Play!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Lol at 13:11 there's always somebody watching. Nice job at your LP! It's been a while since I made one. Nice mods BTW, and I can see you rigged up a Xbox controller to your Pc. Nice commentary. If I may ask, what's your GPU? Your PC runs smoothly compared to mine.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I watched this today. I agree with Bulldog, it is among the more entertaining ones I've seen.

I've tried Live Another Life myself, but I prefer Skyrim Unbound because it lets me customise my starting gear and spells. Like, i can choose exactly the kind of equipment and spells I want to start with, low-tier stuff of course.

Chadonraz

Yes, definitely one of the most entertaining (and best) Skyrim LPs I've come across. :)
Looking forward to the next episode(s). :D

You seem to have several if not most of my favourite mods, as well.

AS88

Staff member
I WATCHED THE THING. I ENJOYED THE THING. MAKE MORE THINGS.

Skyrimosity

I really like the video. Thought it was not only entertaining and funny, but enough of a change from my usual Console Skyrim experience to genuinely make me interested in the gameplay as well as your commentary.

Ivory

Let's Player
Definitely amusing, though as a fellow Let's player I must suggest you adjusting your mic volume. When you raise your voice it tends to get very close to straining the mic.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Definitely amusing, though as a fellow Let's player I must suggest you adjusting your mic volume. When you raise your voice it tends to get very close to straining the mic.

Forgive my noobness, but you're suggesting I put the mic volume down, right? Will my quieter speech still be audible enough?

Ivory

Let's Player
Forgive my noobness, but you're suggesting I put the mic volume down, right? Will my quieter speech still be audible enough?

Indeed. What do you record audio with? try messing with the decibel settings. It takes some getting used to, but when you hear your own voice it's a little hard to notice. Focus on your voice like it's not your own and listen to it as if it is computer made or another person entirely. You'll notice how when you get loud at times your mic strains and cracks. Turning down the volume at which your mic records can fix this quite well. I too have a quiet voice, I notice if I sit too close to the mic or too far, it changes the volume quite a bit.

Afazha

A great Let's Play, looking forward for the next episodes ~
Try Wet and Cold mod, really recommend it :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts