I had to share this! just EPIC!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
just a beautiful vid i found on youtube giving tribute to Ulfric Stormcloak, the speech is incredible and the way its put together has so much emotion it gave me chills, even those who favor the empire may find it enjoyable, tho its mostly for true fans of Ulfric and the stormcloak rebellion..
a masterpiece imho.. "THIS is why i fight!" -Ulfric Stormcloak
almost shed a tear watching it and i'm not ashamed to admit it.. amazing how a fictional character from a video game can hold such a strong place in your heart. ;)

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
He certainly knows how to bust a move, too.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
It did. You Stormcloaks sucked, you're not even worthy to be named after Ulfric Stormcloak, the true High King. You are not one with the cause.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I loved the piano music!! Well, I've played both sides. I felt bad, playing a Stormcloak, because the imperial soldiers were just simple family folk, and Tullius and Legate Rikke seemed leaders of honor. But I felt a bit worse playing the Imperials. I think that's how it's supposed to work. In war, it's not good vs. bad. There are no true winners.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts