Xbox 360 I FINALLY got rid of Thonnir

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Carnivora

So.... I F'ed up. I went to do Movarth's lair, decided not to do the quest, and got stuck with Thonnir as a "second" follower. I was like "yeah two followers woo!" Until I realized he is USELESS. Utterly useless. No sneaking around, no stealing things. He counts as a witness. He won't fight with me, he tries to kill me if I accidentally hit him or turn into a werewolf. I tried killing him, I tried getting Benor to kill him, I tried losing him.... I went back and finished Movarth's Lair... He kept following me. I decided he was now a part of the game- because I dinked around a lot without saving before I realized I couldn't get rid of him- and just accepted it.
But.... I finally got rid of him. I finally got around to completing the "Throat of the World" quest.. And I got an idea. I decided to Fus Ro Das him right off the top of the mountain. IT WORKED. He came up as an enemy his entire fall down the mountain, then it said "Witness killed- 40 bounty of the Reach deleted" or something like that. YES. FINALLY. He was such a useless SOB. Stepping on pressure plates, not sneaking when I wanted to sneak, hiding and cowering when I needed him to fight. I started to hate the man. YES. VICTORY SHOUT. FUS RO DAS FOR THE WIN BITCHES.

sticky runes

what happens if you enter a place where followers can't go? Like the dark brotherhood sanctuary, or Dustman's Cairn?

Carnivora

what happens if you enter a place where followers can't go? Like the dark brotherhood sanctuary, or Dustman's Cairn?
He waits outside ffs. If I fast travel he's right there, if I "wait" he respawns. Ugh... I can't do the entire damn game without stealing anything!

sticky runes

Bugger. I take it he still shows up if you allow yourself to get arrested by a guard and arrive outside a jail? Have you tried any DLC quests like Dawnguard, where you get restrictions on followers?

Carnivora

Bugger. I take it he still shows up if you allow yourself to get arrested by a guard and arrive outside a jail? Have you tried any DLC quests like Dawnguard, where you get restrictions on followers?
I fixed it! I just went back to Movarth's lair and he stayed there lol thank god

Carnivora

what happened? did he need to give his thank you speech or something before he could leave you alone?
Nope, I just went to where I dispatched Movarth and talked to him, instead of the dialogue "am I going in there by myself?" It came up "what have you got for sale?" and he stayed where he was at when I left. Must have been some kind of glitch? Maybe he didn't realize I killed the vampire?

One Winged Angel

The Man in the Black Cape
what happened? did he need to give his thank you speech or something before he could leave you alone?
Nope, I just went to where I dispatched Movarth and talked to him, instead of the dialogue "am I going in there by myself?" It came up "what have you got for sale?" and he stayed where he was at when I left. Must have been some kind of glitch? Maybe he didn't realize I killed the vampire?
noiceu

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts