I can't adopt more than 2 kids....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XELI

Hello everyone...
i have adopted 2 girls from Riften orphanage but i can't adopt another one.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
You can only adopt two children. Think of it like you are living in Japan and can only have two kids.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
As of right now, two is the maximum number of children you can adopt. It doesn't matter how many expansions to add to your home.

XbSuper

Which sucks, I wanted to cram all the children of skyrim into one little house (that I'm not using) and just leave them there. Skyrim children p*ss me off.

Niq

Which sucks, I wanted to cram all the children of skyrim into one little house (that I'm not using) and just leave them there. Skyrim children p*ss me off.
Its a shame you can't even get rid of some during Boethiah's calling :sadface:

Niq

haha bad manners?
Thankyou Snarky
But I stand by my "joke"....

I adopted Runa and Samuel, and later an adorable little girl going through tough times approached me and I wanted to adopt, but couldn't. Shame.

LOL I'd lock them inside turn off the lights, then put some bears, wolves and dark brotherhood assassins in there.

FireflyNation

I adopted Runa from the Orphanage and then I met Sophie in Windhelm and adopted her as well. But then I also met Lucia in Whiterun and my heart broke. I think we should be allowed to adopt, maybe, two kids per house, or build on a lot of extra childrens' bedrooms onto a house in hearthfire.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts