How You Came Up With Your Username

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
As the title says, just state what inspired you to make your username here. Well, "inspired" isnt the word, since it's a username, not a movie script. I guess "the motives behind why you typed that assemblage of letters into that horizontal rectangular box labeled 'username' right next to it when you registered into this website" would be better terminology.

Now if you're one of those boring (just kiddin :p) individuals that put down their first name IRL as their username here or your Skyrim character's name, you don't have to bother explaining, that is, unless you just want to.

I know you all have been wondering the reason behind my name for quite some time. Well, sit your ass cheeks down in a chair designated for you by Chris Hansen and listen to MY story on this shiiieeet.

As you all know, I'm a huge fan of penguinz0 on YouTube, who goes by his Xbox Live Gamertag "Cr1TiKaL". (pronounced exactly like "critical" for those of you who don't know) And uhh yeah, 1/3rd of my name is homage to one of his hilarious quotes in the video below, where he's referring to his bear character in the game as "Chief Jiggily Titties", that's where I got the idea of "Chief" from, also because my previous usernames and even my Gamertag had the word "Chief" in them before. The "Scaly Nipples" part is because as you all know I love reptiles and Argonians, they're my favorite type of animals, and I also have admiration for the mammalian body part referred to as the "Nipple". So I fused the two glorious things together, slapped the title "Chief" onto the username, and whoop de fluffing doo, I became Chief Scaly Nipples. I also chose that name to see your funny reactions when I first met you all :p

Oh, cement molded titties, I forgot about the video, here ya go. Sorry bout that.

Well now that you have had a good laugh from Cr1TiKaL's hilariousness, tell me YOUR username's story if you have one.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Hah, nice I get it.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
ThriceHeart is a rough translation of the name of my first character's ancestor Toru Manawa. I would go on to revealing more info on it but I am still trying to fix the finer details of the backstory so that it all makes sense while it is being read.

My uncle calls me, "G" then one day he was talking about something and said, "...they should call you the fantastic g" ... Light bulb blew up. Bam. New screen name for the next 20 years.

I believe I've answered this before.. But hey, why not?

Deep in the the darkest places of the Discovery Channel (by the way.. you and me baby we aint nothin but mammals) there lives a television series long forgotten by the masses formally named "The Deadliest Catch." Now, on this show, fishermen set out to catch glorious crabs (the kind that you eat at red lobster, not the itchy kind your sister gave me, however glorious they may be) in the dangerous oceans near Alaska.

And yes, I have caught crabs before. I know what you're thinking, "Troll, you're a fisherman?" No son, I happen to actually BE talking about the itchy kind in this separate paragraph. Confused yet? I am. Anyway, so I took my unfortunately "Itchiest catch" and decided to call myself The Deadliest Catch. However, that gave all the single ladies (no reference to Beyonce) a reason to think I was single; or "a catch to be caught" or some weird female plops. Now, I'm a married man (and by married I mean I'm tied to a lady who owns my balls and steals my manhood (I'm kidding of course, I love her very much)) so I can't have these ladies thinking I'm single.

I'm not a troll. Well, I'm not an internet troll, but I have looks that only a mother could love, and not even my mother loves my face. She loves me as a person, I'm sure, but she has never once told me that she has love for my face. So clearly, the case for her face-love could not be proven in a court of law, so I cannot legally claim here that the woman loves my face. THUS, we must assume that I am one ugly fluff. AKA TROLL.

So, we take the "Catch" part of my name that is confusing vaginas everywhere and turn it into me being not entirely good looking and/or just plain annoying as hell... and we get the username "The_Deadliest_Troll."

So yeah... Ummm... Troll <3's you.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Several years ago (I believe I was 10 or 11) I was in a First Lego League team, which is basically where you build robots out of Legos and program them to maneuver obstacles. Trust me, it sounds a hell of a lot more fun that it was.

Things got confusing when someone new joined the group and had the same name as I did. So, being a 10 year old, I said "Call me Chowder, so it doesn't get confusing." You know, that show on CN that they cancelled. I'm not sure how I came up with 138, to be honest.

Now people always see my name and think I still like Chowder, which I don't. In fact, just the other day on Youtube, someone told me I had Chowder on my lips from my boyfriend. Like I know what that means.

I added the Magnificent part a while ago when I felt like being a narcissist for a day. I kept it.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I believe I've answered this before.. But hey, why not?

Deep in the the darkest places of the Discovery Channel (by the way.. you and me baby we aint nothin but mammals) there lives a television series long forgotten by the masses formally named "The Deadliest Catch." Now, on this show, fishermen set out to catch glorious crabs (the kind that you eat at red lobster, not the itchy kind your sister gave me, however glorious they may be) in the dangerous oceans near Alaska.

And yes, I have caught crabs before. I know what you're thinking, "Troll, you're a fisherman?" No son, I happen to actually BE talking about the itchy kind in this separate paragraph. Confused yet? I am. Anyway, so I took my unfortunately "Itchiest catch" and decided to call myself The Deadliest Catch. However, that gave all the single ladies (no reference to Beyonce) a reason to think I was single; or "a catch to be caught" or some weird female pl***. Now, I'm a married man (and by married I mean I'm tied to a lady who owns my balls and steals my manhood (I'm kidding of course, I love her very much)) so I can't have these ladies thinking I'm single.

I'm not a troll. Well, I'm not an internet troll, but I have looks that only a mother could love, and not even my mother loves my face. She loves me as a person, I'm sure, but she has never once told me that she has love for my face. So clearly, the case for her face-love could not be proven in a court of law, so I cannot legally claim here that the woman loves my face. THUS, we must assume that I am one ugly fu**. AKA TROLL.

So, we take the "Catch" part of my name that is confusing vaginas everywhere and turn it into me being not entirely good looking and/or just plain annoying as hell... and we get the username "The_Deadliest_Troll."

So yeah... Ummm... Troll <3's you.

Too long, still read anyway. Was it worth it? You bet you're sweet ass it was

I thought it had something to do with the artist 'Rizzle Kicks'.

Anyways, i don't have to explain my name i guess.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I wanted to reference red pandas in my username because I freaking love them. Originally my username was going to be "Panda Warlord" but I realized "Rawrlord" made for a corny pun. :D

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Raijin (Or Raiden) 雷神 (In kanji) Japanese mythology = God of lightning, thunder and storms :) I became fascinated with the name when I played mortal kombat :) I've always been thrilled over severe weather, which explains why Raiden is my most favorite MK character :)
mortalkombatraiden-855965.jpeg

Anyways If you want to hear the true sound god of thunder, Raijin, go listen to his enlightenment music :)

Docta Corvina

Copypasta from another thread:

My name is Latin (I <3 ancient Latin), literally translated to "a learned raven" or "a taught raven". The first part comes from the phrase docta puella "learned girl", which is used to refer to the love interests of some of the ancient Roman poets. They themselves studied and wrote verse. Being a lover of writing, I decided to be clever and steal that and use it with not puella but corvina instead, which is the feminine version of corvinus, which means "raven". So, yeah. There's my name. It's been my Xbox LIVE gamertag for several months now too, so I didn't just make it up for the forum. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts