How will the servers be at start?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fighter X

I know ESO will probably face a server issue right away, this is normal for most hit titles, Call of Duty deals with it, GTA V dealt with it, badly I might add, and so on. Anyhow, do you think ESO will face a server problem at the start? I can see it happening because of so many people trying to get online at once, but could we end up seeing a whole outage for the day? Maybe a couple days? We're used to it already, when games don't want to work right out of the box.

Anyways, this is just something I am worrying about.

Bosmeri-foxling

What a lot of WOW fans like to forget is that even there servers had problems within the first few days of release. Yes, there will probably be server problems on ESO. And there will be quite a lot of people trying to log in at release. I know I will be.

I don't think it will be outages, more lag, problems logging in at first. But I guess we don't know. I've never played a game with a server system like ESO's.

Bats

Yeah it's bound to happen. Every major hit game with online, will always have a server problem right away, it'll usually be fine within hours. ESO will probably be packed at launch so expect this to happen. I really hope it doesn't face the problems many other games have been facing, but if it does, we'll have to face it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts