PC How to start new game NOT connected to previous games?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I want to start a new game that is not connected to previous games in any way.
Right now, when I start a new game, it loads all the mods from the previous game. If I uninstall a mod from the new game, it uninstalls from the old one too.

I'm using Vortex.
My game is from Steam.

I tried searching "start new game" both in this forum and a general Google search, and haven't found anything.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Dragonshout70

I want to start a new game that is not connected to previous games in any way.
Right now, when I start a new game, it loads all the mods from the previous game. If I uninstall a mod from the new game, it uninstalls from the old one too.

I'm using Vortex.
My game is from Steam.

I tried searching "start new game" both in this forum and a general Google search, and haven't found anything.

Thanks for any help you can give.

The thing with mods, is that if you have them in a prev game you will have them when you start a new game. If you uninstall/take off a mod, it will effect a prev game, because it depends on that mod. Just take off the mods you don't want for a new game, but you will have to put them on if you want the prev game to work properly. Its the only way to do it. Its a pain, but there you go.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts