How many weapons do you usually carry?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I'm an archer so I carry several bows with flame and frost enchantments (Glass, Nightingale, etc.). An Elven dagger and sword.

treacletoes

I currently have a dwarven bow, some enchanted one handed axe, a double handed axe and two scintas (sp?) Which are like those prince of Persia swords... They're not amazingly strong but they look awesome. The stance when wielding two of these is cool and I'm only level 13 so it's all about image :-)
I also have a couple of staffs but my best bud Golldir is carrying these, plus a great sword, axe and an orc bow.

I have a shield but you know what they say. The best defence is a good offence. Basically I suck at blocking.
In fights I tend to use flames or frostbite with the left hand and axe or sword.

Oh and there's the mace of binding I keep forgetting I have, and a warhammer plus the pugilist gloves for fighting.

Nooooooooooo wonder I'm always struggling to carry anything new!! Have stuff stashed at whiterun also...

I can't play for hours everyday like you guys must do, as studying, but I'm loving the game.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
always a soul trap weapon, and my main weapon enchanted to fit my class. archer i prefer frost and shock. warrior absorb hp n stamina, or if i dont have fire and shock.

Kuurus

I just carry 3:

My main melee weapon (currently an Ebony sword at lvl 38)
A bow with paralyze on it
A lower level axe with Soul Trap

I generally just use the bow for an opening sneak attack and switch to melee as soon as the enemy comes for me. I like the paralyze because when it procs it slows the "detection" down and quite often allows a 2nd sneak attack.

The soul trap weapon I usually just switch to with a hot key for the last couple hits when a target is low on health so as to not waste the charges on it. I will switch it to a more appropriately leveled weapon when it runs out of charges, but it has like 300 or something left, so I've just kept using it it on those last couple hits for the time being.

benathius

i have different weapons depending on where im going and who im fighting different weapons with different enchantments ,

ebony war axe with fire for enemies with weakness to fire
nightingale blade for when im sneaking around and trying to be quiet
mace of malagog( i think thats what its called ) my soul trapping weapon
nightingale bow
and an ebony sword with absorb health for when i have loads of enemies at once and i just lash out everywhere , the health enchantment helps me not to die when i cant really defend from all angles

oh yer have the sanguine rose which gets used at the start of most fights , love that dude

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
i have different weapons depending on where im going and who im fighting different weapons with different enchantments ,

ebony war axe with fire for enemies with weakness to fire
nightingale blade for when im sneaking around and trying to be quiet
mace of malagog( i think thats what its called ) my soul trapping weapon
nightingale bow
and an ebony sword with absorb health for when i have loads of enemies at once and i just lash out everywhere , the health enchantment helps me not to die when i cant really defend from all angles

oh yer have the sanguine rose which gets used at the start of most fights , love that dude

Hmmm... Never thought to have specialized weapon sets depending on my foe. Good idea, thanks!

KrazyLizard

I try to always carry Mehrune's Razor, 130 Arrows, An epic Imperial Bow, and a non enchanted blade to accompany a Ebony shield. I'm not to big on magic, and the dagger is just for the sweet stealth kill animations.

El-Lee Zardo

I am currently lugging around an ebony bow with 25 points of fire damage, ebony sword w/ 25 points of lightning damage, ebony war axe w/ 25 points ice damage. Along with a elven dagger w/ soul trap. All weapons are exquisite or better. I hack through hordes of bandits like their mudcrabs, that is when i am not picking them off from afar.
Seems i need to invest some time into getting the sanguine rose.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Alucius

Aerich currently wields a Legendary Ebony Greatsword and Bow. He'll be wielding the Daedric versions as soon as enchanting hits 100 and I can double enchant things, I don't have the daedra hearts to make new ones yet or duplicate weapons. I use the spell soul trap atm, but have been thinking of making a Soultrapped Bow. With the Black Star and getting like 300-400 uses out of my enchantments, recharging is no problem.

Lunarria has a glass sword/shield, and a glass bow, as my smithing allows for greater upgrades to glass than ebony due to only taking the light armor smithing perks with her. Have to fill my Black Star about 9 more times before I'll be enchanted though. Twice for Smithing Enchants to get +100% smithing from my gear to upgrade everything better, then once for the entire glass set including weapons. Then everytime I replace something especially when getting enchanting up to 100. Already getting +82% to alchemy which I will have to replace too for the extra 20%ish.

I travel bare minimum so I can carry more. Have the steed enchant to help keep weight down and capacity up. I don't like companions as they die/get in my way.

Oliverjames

Mage/1h. I carry sanguines Rose, and a mage killing glass mace enchanted with shock and with the perks for maxed ignore armour. I use conjuration for my sword and bow, with the soul trap perk.

deanj832

I mainly Use sword and shield combo currently equipped with Blades sword of Burning and Falmer shield with fortify block enchantment
I always carry elven bow of shock for picking off enemies at long distance if I need to for example if I'm attacking a bandit fort
I also carry red eagles bane incase I need to dual wield the 2 swords for that bit extra damage
and finally carry eleven mace with the soul trap enchantment for when I need to fill soul gems

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
First choice on the PC version is a bow. I'm better with a bow on PC than PS3 and opposite with close up weapons. Though there will still be the same choices for both: Bow, Mace and Sword (both for meeting the irritating opponent with the disarm shout, ...... and a bad attitude.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
I carry a lethal mace, a dagger, a bow and the staff of storm wall.

None + sheild.

who needs weapons when i got a bound bow?

With my Orc I just took my Legendary Daedric Warhammer into battle. That was all he needed. I could shout down far-off enemies, and slaughter everyone else who came in my swing zone. He was just too overpowered by the end. I decided one day to kill everyone in the world so I traveled from city to city and town to town annihilating everyone. Noone could stand in my way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts