How many weapons do you usually carry?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ironclad

Sanguine has often done remarkably well, except on two occasions; once where I gated him before the dragon was down (dragon wouldn't land quick enough) and once where I sneaked him into the middle of a foresworn mob, their canny archers nailed him.. I never spotted their archers.
I try, now, to sneak-kill archers before losing a powerful player.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
5. Sword/axe/mace, dagger, 2 hand, bow, & staff. I try to swap going into every dungeon to make sure that I level evenly. The staff and dagger are just for $#!+$ and giggles

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
3 weapons, 1H sword, bow, and sanguine rose

I carry a bow with soul trap, a dagger for neck slicin', and a sick looking elven mace with lightning infused to it's blades.
I usually wear light armor, but my boots or bracers may be heavy armor.
My headwear is usually a hood or something to improve my magica.
For spellls I'll use calm or frenzy(so fun to use).

Halkin

pzzzztt
always two bows (1 fire damage and 1 soul trap), a 1h weapon along with a shield. generally chop and change the 1h with whatever come up in loot

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
i mainly carry a Glass Bow, 2 daggers, 3 staffs (fire ball, Fire wall, and shock wall)

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
always two bows (1 fire damage and 1 soul trap), a 1h weapon along with a shield. generally chop and change the 1h with whatever come up in loot

or build your one bow to do both mine does 30 shock damage and soul trap on top of 100+ damage and sneak is 3x damage

Tiger_Wolff

My main lvl 42 thief/conjurer carries 2 bows, one for soul trapping the other enchanted with magic damage. and carries 2 daggers for dual wield. My new toon just one weapon warhammer :)

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Primary: Daedric Great Sword
Ranged: Daedric Bow
Souls: Orc Sword
S&G: Wabbajack

I like Wabbajack, but hate when it heals someone! Turning Shadowmere into a very Pissed off mud crab was hillarious though! I think when I get it again I will just walk around randomly changing people.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I like Wabbajack, but hate when it heals someone! Turning Shadowmere into a very Pissed off mud crab was hillarious though! I think when I get it again I will just walk around randomly changing people.

I have it but have never really used it, does it work on draugur??

Anonylulz

lvl 70 has a glass greatsword (118dmg) buffed by the armor because I don't have any perks in two handed, it's buffed for frost/fire. She also carries a mage-killer glass mace (124 no armor buff) enchanted for shock/fire.

My new warrior just uses an ebony shield/war axe and sanguine rose. Once I get daedric armor I want to duel-wield a sword or mace though.

SoleKillswitch

I roll with my ebony bow and about 800 arrows at any given time. I always loot my victims and grab any I find. In the event I need it I carry a elven sword. That's it though.

Since I enjoy the archery so much I don't really use anything else.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
i still gont get that staff
I carry two things, The Staff of Magus and The Sanguine Rose.

i still dont get that staff

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
Two Daegric Daggers (1 w/ 75 Magika drain, other is 50 absorb health) Blade of Woe, Mehrune's Razor, Daedric 1H w/50 Fire damage, Daedric Bow 30 w/ second soultrap.

I tend to stealth ALOT with my Bosmer but I keep the Daedric sword handy for tougher enemies.

I always carry my primary weapon(s) and a bow, right now I'm carrying two swords, a dagger and a bow. I use my carrying capacity for many other things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts