• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I wanted the first part "The shack" to atleast have a few different blueprints to what it is, I'd like a real hunters shack, where I can hang my bow, not some over-extreme-jarl-palace building thats as tall as the pines, could have atleast gave the entryway a small basement and atleast another small bed for 1 child. (The game could do with some more deer too, im pretty sure there were more back then, I want to hunt herds of them).

Though I'm sure there will be no more future DLC's or patches, only games that we hope have better idea's.

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Make it easier to display items.. i hate having to place my mehrunes razors because it appears on my floor. its even worse with my dragon claws..

JClarke1953

I became so fed up with the lack of dialogue with the wife and children, and worse, how glitchy/buggy how so very little worked in the homes I deleted Heathfire. No kids, no wife, and I just keep 3-home's. One in Whiterun, Solitude and Solstheim.

I know I can still get married, but the lack of dialogue and no interaction just made being married impractical. I've even quit seeing Serana. I just use Lydia and my other steward in Solitude as followers.

JClarke1953

I did to. But when my homes and other things got so buggy to even try to use, much less the lack of interaction of wife/kids, I just got fed up with the whole thing. So my char's are now lone wanderer's, exploring and working on the Legendary skills.

Maybe grabbing a bounty here or there.

JClarke1953

It's become almost what I was doing in WoW before I quit several years ago. All it is now is just "farming" for one thing or another. And it's not like I need the gold (2,000,000 Septums), and plus jewelry and other high end gear I haven't sold.

Yesterday I abandoned my homes in Whiterun and Solitude, and moved all my excess loot to my Severin Manor. From now on I'll just work out of there, and go to Skyrim only to explore and maybe gather mats to build up my Legendary Skills.

I've pretty much done all there is to do as far as quests, as well as becoming Archmage, Listener, Harbringer, Guild Master, Legate, and on and on ad nauseum.

JClarke1953

The pole would be great if the NPC's or our char's had more M-rating capabilities. That's what I can't figure out. This game is rated "M", yet, there's nothing near that rating in the game or DLC content.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
The pole would be great if the NPC's or our char's had more M-rating capabilities. That's what I can't figure out. This game is rated "M", yet, there's nothing near that rating in the game or DLC content.
The racism perhaps

JClarke1953

Sheesh, that's something everyone runs into at one time or another in RL. Can't imagine that would be the reason for the rating. Heck, in movies I have that have race problems in it, most are PG-13, except for ones that have "adult" language or some nudity in them.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Sheesh, that's something everyone runs into at one time or another in RL. Can't imagine that would be the reason for the rating. Heck, in movies I have that have race problems in it, most are PG-13, except for ones that have "adult" language or some nudity in them.
well more or less it that rating should only apply to PC gamers who have access to Mods, as some of them are quite Mature

Galikanokus

Hello all.

I would have liked to have a choice in architecture. Perhaps not all the races but one or two more. Say Orc and High Elf. All the Nordic stuff is cool but a bit repetitive when it comes to dwellings.

What would have been really cool is an escape tunnel that leads from the basement to either a small cave or mine that you can traverse or to a small secret ladder hidden in a tree stump that's near the premise. Sometimes I just want to throw some weapons or materials in the basement.

Wildroses

I'm pretty sure it's the fact you can use weapons to kill people that got Skyrim its M rating. I've yet to see a PG game which lets you decapitate people then play football with their heads.

Rimfaxe96

Having sex instead of adopting.

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Could have a black screen with "9 months later"

gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

They could add it to TESO as multiplayer minigame.

But seriously, as long as they don't work on a adult version of TES, this won't come.
Some use with animals would have been nice though... why bother having chicken or cows if you can't sell milk, eggs etc to some degree? It's not really like the Nords have fridges to keep it fresh and wait a few days before consuming it.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
The ability to build your house anywhere. You chop wood for yourself, build foundations and paths, even bridges. The more complex the building site i.e.. mountainside, lake, the more resources required. Then the ability to pick your design. Full customisation options is what I want.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Having put more complete armour sets into my armoury, I would have liked the option to make the mannequins female. It can do it in your inventory, so why not have the choice with mannequins? I love to look at the armour I have, especially stuff I have crafted myself, and some of it looks hot in the female version. But as soon as it goes on the mannequin, it becomes male armour.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts