How does your character celebrate?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil

This is how I would killing a dragon.

kyleekay

Sqeagy, that is awesome and funny rolled up into a big win burrito. :D

This may sound like a silly question, but how do you make them dance like that? Is that something you can do on PC only or did someone make that video outside of the game?

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Sqeagy, that is awesome and funny rolled up into a big win burrito. :D

This may sound like a silly question, but how do you make them dance like that? Is that something you can do on PC only or did someone make that video outside of the game?
Probably a mod.
If it is, then damn, I wish there could be mods for the PS3.

kyleekay

Totally agree Manolo. I would love to be able to add a little "flair" into my character like that, making her seem a bit more human. I already pretend that Tally-Wa is real half of the time, so... I mean- I'm not crazy or nothin', I swear. :p ;)

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Totally agree Manolo. I would love to be able to add a little "flair" into my character like that, making her seem a bit more human. I already pretend that Tally-Wa is real half of the time, so... I mean- I'm not crazy or nothin', I swear. :p ;)
I-I-I'm not c-crazy either!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I usually take my character to the local inn, knock a few back with my followers, start a bar brawl and then retire to bed with a wench for the night.

Aaah, the beautiful possibilities of Skyrim!

AS88

Staff member
I dance like that IRL when I kill a Dragon...................

kyleekay

I think that if I could celebrate after killing a Dragon, I'd probably teabag it, yell "Who's yo daddy now, b*tch?!" and then do the dance shown in the original video.

PS- Yes, I'm aware girls can't actually teabag. Or be daddies. ;)

AS88

Staff member

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
I think that if I could celebrate after killing a Dragon, I'd probably teabag it, yell "Who's yo daddy now, b*tch?!" and then do the dance shown in the original video.

PS- Yes, I'm aware girls can't actually teabag. Or be daddies. ;)

Sorry, I just couldn't help it, don't read if you don't think it's gonna be nice.
(They don't have the balls to do it)

Anyways, why don't you say "Who's yo mommy now, b*tch?!"

kyleekay

Lol, the spoiler was funny, no worries. We may not have balls, but we are pretty tough. You wanna try pushing out an eight pound baby from your nether-regions? ;) :p

As for "who's your mommy now", I think I'm just so used to hearing "who's your daddy" that "who's your mommy" just doesn't sound right. :confused:

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Lol, the spoiler was funny, no worries. We may not have balls, but we are pretty tough. You wanna try pushing out an eight pound baby from your nether-regions? ;) :p

As for "who's your mommy now", I think I'm just so used to hearing "who's your daddy" that "who's your mommy" just doesn't sound right. :confused:
Ah, I dunno, it just felt wrong to leave it uncensored. Well, like my favorite word implies.. WHATEVER

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Depending on what the current situation was that I had done be it slay an Ancient dragon, curb stomp a bandit or pop an elk in knee with an arrow I would probably just chill under the stars on the tundra plains of the Whiterun Hold to revel in my victory over this world.

Clau

The Fateless One
I consider looting a stiff as the most simplistic way of carrying out a celebration whether it is a hard-fought kill or an easy one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts