How do you get +32% Fortify spell enchantment?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowGambit

So far, I was only able to get to 29%.

how do you get to +32%?

I use 1.5 patch.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
29% is the max without using exploits. If you're a vampire and take the Necromage perk you can probably get 32%.

Dagmar

dbukalski doesn't use the 5 piece exploit so I don't know where he's getting 32%. It could be he made a mistake in his explanation because the other percentages and values he is simultaneously citing (47% Fortify One-Handed and 72 Fortify Stamina) are standard for a full Alchemy and Enchanting build and it would be off for that to be the case with 32% Fortification enchantments for a school of magic instead of the standard 29%.

ShadowGambit

ok thanks guys

ShadowGambit

I think you are right Dagmar.

The 36% with Vampirism/necromage would be correct at the end. 29*1.25= 36.25, round down to 36.

The 32% would be wrong because 32*1.25= 40.

I guess he was a bit confuse with the 32% enchanting potion.

ShadowGambit

I have a little question about Vampirism/necromage though. I don't play a vampire (yet), so I cannot check this out.

Does Necromage/Vampirism apply on the enchantment at the time of the enchantment, making the enchantment permanent at 36%, or does he apply only when you are a Vampire?

I asked this question because if it applies at the time of the enchantment, then what you can do is become a Vampire just before starting to enchant your gear. Then after that, get the cure.

If not, then you will have to stay Vampire all the time to get the benefits...

Dagmar

The effect is not permanent. It only lasts as long as you are a Vampire.

ShadowGambit

Thanks Dagmar

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts