How do you build and purchase your properties?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Foe those of you who say Falkreath doesn't have any followers doesn't Ria (spelling) count? Shes the housecarl given to you by the Jarl. I almost always make her my steward of Lakeview.

As far as my property building is concerned I've never been really happy with what I've done. I'm always wishing I would have done this or that first. I like the OP am eally going for the RP aspect this time with my Blacksmith so am going to really plan out my house much better this time around. Taking it slowly and considering where I want my first house. I thought about Lakeview first but am not so sure now. I want a house that is more centralized to mines and for traveling and selling my wares. So am considering Heljarken as my first house.

sticky runes

Rayya is housecarl of Falkreath. Ria is the girl from the Companions who killed a bear today.

If you choose Heljarken for your blacksmith, you have to do that Waking Nightmare quest, which might be a bit weird for a blacksmith (I think it's more of an alchemist or mage quest) unless you do it mainly to help the blacksmith couple of Dawnstar.

Your right about Heljarken and the quest. At least Falkreaths quest includes a mine. I did elect to go with Lakeview and eventually put in a wagon which helps move me around. I am very satisfied with my Lakeview home and just recently been working on displaying my works in my house. I spent more time this time planning before placing and Im satisfied with the results.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
I'm in Vlindrel hall at the moment, the other day my follower did an elemental cloak and it blew all the food off the dining table, goblets all over the place and Argis just sits there chomping on bread like he's my housecarl for nothing...I yelled at him "GET UP and CLEAN THIS MESS ALREADY!!!"

"Yes my thane"

When he was finished I told him "You've been a good friend to me, that means something" and walked out the door of my tidy house.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts