How do I prepare for Skuldafn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Can't blame you. What a guy Paarthurnax is. He's an easy fight anyway. Incapable of providing a challenge for the mighty Dovahkiin. So it *may* actually be better to spare his sorry arse! :p

arsha

I play as a naked Mage focusing on Illusion and Destruction, and I was there around level 48 on Master. dude, I gotta tell you the Draugr Deathlord is sick. it get worse when there are a lot of them, attacking you from everywhere with arrows, swords, FUS RO DAH, etc..

if you're lucky there could be dragons, too! when I was killed the dragon priest, TWO dragons came after me. what a feast.. the best battle I've ever had. :D

Alduin is easy because you have Dragonrend shout and with the help of Hakon one eye and friends, Alduin won't stand a chance..

and after that maybe you will encounter many dragons with dovah names and also an elder dragons, ancient dragons, revered dragons, etc..

DeathOrc

I fought a dragon priest yesterday and it was a lot easier than I thought. Now I'm worried about the deathlord.

Nighthiker77

You just have to make them fight you your way. You want to either keep the deathlords staggered or far away. They will shout ragdoll you and hit you a few times before you can get up. Once or twice and you're dead. The dragon priests are easy if you get right up on them, but if you give them any range, they are not lot harder.

Reaper87

吉光
You should be okay. Do you have a lot of healing potions? - the Potion of Extreme Healing restores all of your health, I believe.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well I was level 30 and faced difficulties. It depends on how you play though

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
And there are about 4 dragons there. Be careful if you have the Dawnguard expansion in

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts