Housing decoration bug.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Niiruuu

Hi guys! Can someone help me to fix this bug that appears in my game. Ive bought the breezehome and bought all the upgrades but the bedroom and alchemy room is not appearing then I tried to go back to aventus and talk to him, the choice to upgrade for bedroom and alchemy room is there but when i click the upgrade nothing happens. Same also when i purchased the proudspire manor. I bought the upgrades but some of the upgrades are not appearing in the house. Im playing skyrim legendary edition btw. Please help me..

LadyAzura1134

Hi guys! Can someone help me to fix this bug that appears in my game. Ive bought the breezehome and bought all the upgrades but the bedroom and alchemy room is not appearing then I tried to go back to aventus and talk to him, the choice to upgrade for bedroom and alchemy room is there but when i click the upgrade nothing happens. Same also when i purchased the proudspire manor. I bought the upgrades but some of the upgrades are not appearing in the house. Im playing skyrim legendary edition btw. Please help me..

Are you meaning the childs bedroom and the alchemy room in breezehome?

GAMEKNIGHT36900

no I know what he means, frick this is annoying, the only thing I could do because I had some major bugs and glitches also was redownload the game, sorry it is super annoying but it is the only way I have been able to figure out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts