• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slowbro

List of pets your children can have

your kid can bring home a fox, frostbite spider, mudcrab, rabbit, or a skeever

in addition you can have bran/meeko/vigilance as a follower and your child will ask to keep them as a pet

a little sad that bran can be a pet, but not the oh so useless garmr/cusith. must be cause they actually 'belong' to the volkihar family instead of being dogs for hire

what a hoot it would be if your kid brought home a mammoth or saber cat to keep

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
"Papa! Papa! I found this big hairy guy with spiky teeth! Can I keep him?"

"Uhm..."

andrew9300

in addition you can have bran/meeko/vigilance as a follower and your child will ask to keep them as a pet

a little sad that bran can be a pet, but not the oh so useless garmr/cusith. must be cause they actually 'belong' to the volkihar family instead of being dogs for hire

How does a child bring home a pet like a fox or skeever. My children did not do that. I want a nice frostbite spider.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
How does a child bring home a pet like a fox or skeever. My children did not do that. I want a nice frostbite spider.

If you get one, his manditory name is totally Schmidt.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Lmao, yeah because your kid bringing home a man eating spider, a rabid fox, a demonic bunny (have to watch this one video of Grim adventures of billy and mandy to get it) a stupid evil mudcrab, and scary ass freaky looking giant rats, totally is a-O.K with the parent XD

Kidding.

That is cool, bringing home a pet. I think I would prefer like a girl having bunnies only :p and maybe to allow the boys having a rat but... If the girl is a tom boy.. And what if the boy likes bunnies... GAH! I'll just let them bring whatever they want home. Long as it doesn't bite my limbs off. Or theirs for that matter! :p

EDIT: Never mind, found out for myself lol

DragonbornJarl

thanks!

I want a Husky lol

XbSuper

I think a rabbit would be the only pet I would allow. Everything else is too dangerous, especially the fox, all they ever do is lead you to trouble (go ahead test it, next time you see a fox, follow it, see where you end up).

DSRMT

How many pets can you have? I read one guide that says each child can have 2 pets, so I was hoping to let each child have a small pet, then give each of them a dog, but I can't seem to get them to adopt a second dog. Is it only a total or 2 pets, or only 1 dog?

Adam Warlock

My Runa has both a fox and the Husky , Bran , but Aleson has never asked for a pet.

I`ll bring Sceolang to the house and see what happens.

Adam Warlock

My Runa has both a fox and the Husky , Bran , but Aleson has never asked for a pet.

I`ll bring Sceolang to the house and see what happens.
Aleson showed no interest in either Sceolang or Vigilance when he saw them.
Perhaps pet selections and totals are affected by which children you have adopted ?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I'm kinda pissed Lucia stole my hunting partner Meeko and then got a pet fox and now when ever I come home her, Ysolda, and the fricken housecarl start calling Meeko a stupid dog.

Runa who is now my favorite hasn't asked for squat.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts