• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Well, I was attscked by a giant today, and I was thoroughly pissed off when I came outside, not expecting him there, with no weapons at all. My horse frost was killed, all my chickens, cow and wife. I had to re-load and punch him till he chased me, but then he kept going back to other things to attack, I finally re-loaded to where only a chicken was killed, and realised I had some weapons in the outside chest.

But does anyone reckon that giants and other strong foes should come to your house at a later level?

Or while you are inside, your steward or kid or something should come in and say a giant is walking up the path towards the house.

or that you could hire some security (Guards,mercenaries) It is a manor, even petty farms have guards.

Im abit scared that if being away for awhile (Like at solsthiem) to come back and find everything/one dead.

(Tell me of your annoying encounters)

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Im level one. I dont really like to lvl up so much sometimes until I know that I will be a high lvl once I do lvl up. So im not unprepared with hard monsters at lvl 5-10+

Moonwort

You can actually turn your house into quite the little armed camp. I find that with a housecarl and a steward with some combat skills I can effectively defend my house against almost anything. If you marry an a$$-kicker then it's no contest.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Right, well I have Rayya, she helped but the giant basically knocked her down first hit, Roggi-knotbeard does nothing, he was "Inside at the time" when he should have been outside, because it was day.

I guess, like my other steward I could go kill him off and find a stronger one.
My wife is senna, so, she cant do much either. Wish you could make your kid a small bow and some arrows, he could have helped.

Moonwort

Right, well I have Rayya, she helped but the giant basically knocked her down first hit, Roggi-knotbeard does nothing, he was "Inside at the time" when he should have been outside, because it was day.

I guess, like my other steward I could go kill him off and find a stronger one.
My wife is senna, so, she cant do much either. Wish you could make your kid a small bow and some arrows, he could have helped.

Ha! Yeah, Roggi is great but he wouldn't be one of my first options to deliver a grade-A beat-down.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Wish you could make your kid a small bow and some arrows, he could have helped.

You can give them daggers. They love to practice on the pint sized target dummy in the basement.

Since they can't die, they should eventually rid the area of menaces.:)

aussiegirlz

The giant that visits me just leans up against the side of the house for a while or stands there looking at the cow but just goes away - if I don't attack him he doesn't bother me - and if he doesn't go after me the NPCs leave him alone.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts