• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Now we're talking. Let's see...

Farkas
Ulthberth War Bear
Stenvar
Benor
Erik the Slayer
Hadvar
Argis the Bulwark
Vorstag
Bolgier Bearclaw
Unmid Snowshod
Hrongar
And the half naked dude who guards the entrance to the hall of valour

Good thing I prefer a big pair of shoulders over a pretty face. I'm pretty much spoiled for choice in Skyrim!! :Dragonborn:

That reminded me of a compliment I was given the other day while standing outside a shop, that I had nice broad shoulders. Now I get it.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
By the gods, how is Marcurio only BARELY mentioned in here?! :eek: :mad:

standalone

^I want that. I want it YESTERDAY. Imperials, mmmm. <3

I must agree with Wildroses about Ondolemar, that Altmer is yummy. I too did the Ogmund quest for him while quite under his spell. :oops:

Then, of course, Brynjolf is smokin'. That accent, that voice, that personality. I love it. And courtesy of the 'Dragonborn' DLC, the Dunmer mercenary Teldryn Sero also helps round out the top of the 'sexiest Skyrim men' list. That voice and attitude, not to mention that face...UNF. :D

I'd also readily include my story characters in this list, but I'll stick to canon men. :p

Note to self: Keep Pen away from Marcus Corvinus.

sticky runes

Marcurio's not that hot. A man throwing a hissy fit every time I ask him to carry stuff isn't exactly a turn on. I might as well go for a Nordic lesbian.

Docta Corvina

Marcurio's not that hot. A man throwing a hissy fit every time I ask him to carry stuff isn't exactly a turn on. I might as well go for a Nordic lesbian.

LOL, he actually doesn't throw a fit every time I ask him. He's actually asked very plainly, "What do you want me to carry?" Even that besides, I'd rather have a man who can back up his arrogance with skill than someone who talks empty talk and can't walk the walk.

I also find his physical aesthetic to be quite pleasing. Yes, I can be just as shallow as the next. It's not just about personality, though that of course is a huge factor.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
I've just reminded myself, a few of Skyrim lads who have caught me off guard a number of times would be J'Zhargo, Moth gro-Bagol and Borkul the Beat. Now generally speaking, I stick to the humanoid races, but something about J'Zhargo's arrogance and just generally hilarious follower dialogues really endeared him to me.

As for the orcs...damn. Moth is just an alright guy, and he fills out that blacksmith's apron like no one else (Sorry Balimund). As for the Beast. I don't know, something about him had my poor little nord thief weak in the knees. Initially I was just going to make my way of out Cidhna Mine by my self, but after asking around I decided I'd side with the forsworn, if only to spend a little more time with Borkul. According to Uraccen he ripped a guys arm off and beat him to death with it. Considering the state of Skyrim, that's the kind of guy you want on your side, especially if he looks that good shirtless.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
THE TRUE ANSWER IS THIS GUY INFACT HE IS ON FIRE HAHAHA (well the question was who is the hottest guy in Skyrim and someone on fire would be very hot indeed
B005E9C6C1FF25C5D08DA452A3748796EDBC1493
(BURNING IN THE SUNLIGHT.... LIKE A BOSS)

Ivory

Let's Player
Is it weird to say Derkeethus because of the voice? Or Kharjo because he's hilariously adorable? All my characters, male, female, human, beast, straight, gay or otherwise always have at least one of these two in their ranks.

(It also doesn't help I want a cat irl and Kharjo's AI is strangely accurate and the closest thing I can get right now.)

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
3. Moth gro-Bagol. Grrrrrowf.

2. Ondolemar. I think Altmer are the most aesthetically pleasing, and Ondolemar is the cream of the crop. And his mix of condescending smarm and surprising friendliness is awesome.

1. Ulfric Stormcloak. THAT VOICE. It helps that his voice actor happens to be incredibly sexy (see my signature). Oh, yeah, and the whole arrogant, badass, post-traumatic stress, rebel thing he's got going on, too.

Kaelbu

Vilkas, Cosnach, Brynjolf, Ralof, Vorstag...
And after many travels with Cicero, I've found he, too, can be attractive. When hatless and in cool armor. And quiet.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I can't go past Farkas. Most of my female characters have married that big ol lump. He's just so cute. I know him and Vilkas are twins but there is something about Farkas. (Also Vilkas always glares at me)

Ulfric and Brynjolf for their voices... *sigh* I could stand in the Palace of the Kings just to hear Ulfric talk all day.

Ralof... those blonde locks..

And someone I've recently added after taking him as a follower for the first time is the Housecarl Valdimar. He is so pleasant, can use magic like a boss and is pretty all-round manly. Ok he is an older dude but I like him. Oh and he is awesome at fighting dragons, he uses ice spike and can predict a dragons trajectory and NEVER misses.

Oh and my new Argonian character is quite the looker as well, with a banging bod.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I have a NEW hot guy. Marcurio was always my sweet babboo, but now I love BELRAND. yes, BELRAND. You put a dragonscale helmet on that hottie, and woo hoo, swoon! He's a changed man. Suddenly, so sexy! I also like all his dialogue. That tips the scales for me. As opposed to Celaan, who is a real looker and has an unlimited level cap, but was programmed with absolutely NO dialogue at all. Come on Bethesda, we like a man's MIND, first! No airheads, please.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Vilkas, Cosnach, Brynjolf, Ralof, Vorstag...
And after many travels with Cicero, I've found he, too, can be attractive. When hatless and in cool armor. And quiet.

When is Cicero ever quiet????

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Why has no one mentioned Uthgerd the Unbroken yet? What's that? ...I'm being told Uthgerd is a woman, my bad ladies :confused: . And just so my post isn't completely off topic, as a straight man I'll freely admit Ulfric Stormcloak is a pretty good looking guy.

Rimfaxe96

2. Ondolemar. I think Altmer are the most aesthetically pleasing, and Ondolemar is the cream of the crop. And his mix of condescending smarm and surprising friendliness is awesome.

Only second? Damn, with that voice he could be a Horker and I'd still love him.

Farkas and Vilkas, hell yes. And Hadvar and Ralof too. Talvas comes to mind as well.
So many males that make this game worth playing over and over again... :p

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I have a mad lady boner for Vorstag. Brynjolf, Ulfric and Erik are the only ones that can even come close.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts