• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
C'mon, it's a little unfair that there's a "hottest chicks in Skyrim" thread without there being an equivalent for the other gender! ;)

Gonna start this off by saying Argis the Bulwark. Dang he looks good in Dwarven armor. ♥

Clau

The Fateless One
Ulfric Stormcloak is a sexy beast. Second for me is Hadvar.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
Hadvar. It's a damn shame I can't marry that man. He's the only real reason I completed the civil war questline.

I'm not physically attracted to men. To me, it's more personality, and voice than looks, or body. So, my list in order is: Ulfric, his "Why I Fight" speech made me all creamy. Faendal, have you seen him in topless Hide, or Fur Armor? Great guy. Goldir, he's a laugh riot. Belrand, you have to clean him up some, but again, great personality, and funny. Kind of reminds me of Gurney Halleck. Uthgerd, what? She's one of the Guys! Erik the Slayer, because he's Erik the Slayer! (Good kid, just needs some Experience. No, I'm not a Chickenhawk, see Belrand: Above.)

sticky runes

Now we're talking. Let's see...

Farkas
Ulthberth War Bear
Stenvar
Benor
Erik the Slayer
Hadvar
Argis the Bulwark
Vorstag
Bolgier Bearclaw
Unmid Snowshod
Hrongar
And the half naked dude who guards the entrance to the hall of valour

Good thing I prefer a big pair of shoulders over a pretty face. I'm pretty much spoiled for choice in Skyrim!! :Dragonborn:

Girls, have you seen Roggi Knot-Beard in topless fur armour?
Whoof...
I was dripping like a frost atronach in the skyforge, if ya catch my drift.
Drooling at both ends? The "Weight" slider mostly affects men in the Arms, and shoulders, women somewhat more centrally, so the guys tend to all have pretty much the same torso except for skin tone. It's just with the kind of guy Faen is, and not knowing it initially, the first time I saw him likeat, I was surprised, and intrigued... Roggi is just the kind of guy you'd expect to have such a Pilates' Body, so it's less of a contrast with personality.

Saozig

Hippy
The character creation parameters don't give NPCs or your own characters much variance. But regarding Faendal, I suppose if you're a Bosmer who goes hunting all the time in the foothills around Riverwood and stick to a roughly traditional Bosmer diet, you're going to be pretty lean and toned. What's odd is Marcurio, whose daily exercise regime appears to be sitting on a tavern bench while stuffing his pie-hole with carbs, has the same toned, lean physique as Faendal. The magic of Skyrim.

The character creation parameters don't give NPCs or your own characters much variance. But regarding Faendal, I suppose if you're a Bosmer who goes hunting all the time in the foothills around Riverwood and stick to a roughly traditional Bosmer diet, you're going to be pretty lean and toned. What's odd is Marcurio, whose daily exercise regime appears to be sitting on a tavern bench while stuffing his pie-hole with carbs, has the same toned, lean physique as Faendal. The magic of Skyrim.
A "Traditional Bosmer Diet" being completely Carnivourus, which means next to no carbs, and mostly Fast Twitch muscle from running, and pulling a bow... Yeah, actually, that comes out to pretty damn near the Pilates' Body.

raven63

Derkethuss(?) He is the so sweet and nice also his marriage voice is great his the hottest plus his an invincible follower which is an added bonus

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Talen-Jei, is a man (male?) of sophistication and class. Keerava is lucky to have him.

Wildroses

I've always had a real weakness for blondes, so Vorstag all the way. My first character married him within minutes of acquiring an Amulet of Mara.

If we are going by pure looks and voice, Ondolemar tops the list for me. Obviously a serious relationship wouldn't ever happen on account of he's a stinkin' Thalmor Talos-hating bigot, but the sight of his body and the sound of his voice makes me want to melt. The first time I spoke to him I was quite bedazzled and actually agreed to search for Ogmund's Amulet of Talos. It wasn't until I was far, far away from his desire inducing presence that I began to wonder why I wanted to hurt that nice old man who had done nothing to hurt me.

Docta Corvina

By the gods, how is Marcurio only BARELY mentioned in here?! :eek: :mad:

standalone

^I want that. I want it YESTERDAY. Imperials, mmmm. <3

I must agree with Wildroses about Ondolemar, that Altmer is yummy. I too did the Ogmund quest for him while quite under his spell. :oops:

Then, of course, Brynjolf is smokin'. That accent, that voice, that personality. I love it. And courtesy of the 'Dragonborn' DLC, the Dunmer mercenary Teldryn Sero also helps round out the top of the 'sexiest Skyrim men' list. That voice and attitude, not to mention that face...UNF. :D

I'd also readily include my story characters in this list, but I'll stick to canon men. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts