Horace - Orcish Dread Knight

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Backstory:

Horace was born in the Wrothgarian Mountains of High Rock. At a young age, he was kidnapped from his tribe by pirates coming in from the northwestern coast. He never had the chance to start his Smithing training, but he was familiar with Heavy Armor and Two Handed weaponry. He had a very limited knowledge of Enchanting, and that was about it.

Horace was put to work scrubbing and cleaning the boat for the pirates, sometimes rowing, sometimes doing manual grunt lifting and carrying of barrels. He later learned these pirates who had kidnapped him were called the Blackblood Marauders.

After a few years as a slave, he was finally old enough to plan an escape from the ship. His heart started beating faster and faster, and he became overcome with his blood power, berserker rage. He broke out of his cell, ran to the deck, barreling through those who would try to stop him, and hurled himself over the edge of the ship into freezing water. The only thing keeping him alive was his uncontrollable Berserker Rage warming his entire body.

He managed to wash ashore unspotted by the pirates (they couldn’t go too far inland or risk being caught themselves). Laying in the snow, on the verge of freezing to death, he looked up at what looked like his father, before blacking out.

The one who rescued him was Urag gro-Shub, the Orc scholar from the Arcanaeum at the College of Winterhold. Horace spent the rest of his adolescence being raised by Urag, living at the college. He became well educated, refined, and nothing like his old Orc brothers and sisters. Urag taught Horace how to use the spell Frostbite, as it was the only offensive magic Urag knew.

When Horace became of age, he decided he would set out on his own to attempt to find the Blackblood Marauders and take vengeance. He wanted to make a name for himself, and he wanted power.

Restrictions: (Mostly taken straight from BIGwooly, ♥)
Nord Refugee Character Diary - Hrisskar III | Skyrim Forums

- proceed through the game intro and then leave the cave with NOTHING
- do not discover any locations, take Whiterun carriage to Winterhold to start play
- difficulty set to 'expert'
- HUD set to 0%
- brightness dropped down 3 notches
- timescale set to 10 (days are twice as long as default)
- only carry 30% of what game allows
- must fully sheath weapon to use a potion
- must have a hand free to pick anything up
- must not move around crouched for unreasonable amounts of time
- may only sneak rarely
- may not harvest unreasonable items (if a dead elk has a garnet don't take it)
- may not harvest alchemy ingredients or vegetables
- may not activate overpowered/unrealistic perks (like conditioning; heavy armor weighs nothing)
- may only take 1/5 Enchanter, to stay balanced
- must sleep for at least 8 hours every day (allowed to make rare exceptions)
- must eat 3 meals a day (allowed to make rare exceptions)
- must always carry clothing (worn under armor)
- may not use smithing (must find/purchase all gear, no improving)
- may only use greatswords
- may not use archery
- may hold up to 5 lockpics, and pick locks up to adept only
- may not pick pockets
- may not use alchemy (must find/purchase all potions)
- may only use necromancy side of conjuration (soul trap is ok, no bound weapons or atromancy)
- may not use necromancy around those you do not plan to kill (no one can see you raise dead)
- may only use the frost spells in destruction (may not use dual casting or impact)
- may not use any other magic except the conjuration and destruction mentioned
- may not swim while wearing/holding armor
- may not enter freezing water unless “a boat has been found”
- must drop all armor if entering deep water unexpectedly (armor is lost)
- may not use in-game map unless at a known location
- may not fast travel (except by cart)
- may not use exploits
- may not cut wood for money
- if you set off a trap and it injures you then you are dead
- vampiric infection must be cured within 1 game hour or vampirism is set
- must have hands free to pick up items or search bodies/containers
- may not loot from bodies that you saw someone else kill (assumed that they looted)
- when character dies must load from the most recent save
- if character dies must return to an inn and wait (recover) for 7 days
- must spend 300 gold with the innkeep to cover room and board
- may not hire or use companions/mercenaries (only when quest necessary)
- may not use horse

Build Inspiration: (taken from user The Nexus at the Skyrim Blog)
Character Build: The Necro-Knight - The Skyrim Blog

Perk Tree: (Level 45)
Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 1:

Long behind me are the days of my parents, and the days of being a slave to thieving pirates. Urag has been my new father long enough; I am of age now and need to leave his care. Taking only an iron utility dagger and my set of clothes, I decided to set off to explore the frigid land of Skyrim and make a name for myself.

standalone

Along the road leading out of Winterhold, I ran into a Dark Elf making a pilgrimage to the Shrine of Azura. I had heard that it is close by on a mountain top from my time at the college. I decided to accompany the Elf on his journey, thinking if I ran into any wolves he would be able to help defend me. All I have as a means of offense is the Frostbite spell, which Urag taught me, Malacath bless him for that, and my fists.

We hadn’t traveled far up the hill to the shrine before we were ambushed by a few wolves. My Frostbite seemed especially effective against them, and they fell to us quickly. I used my utility dagger to skin the wolves for their pelts. We ran into quite a few goats along the walk, which surprisingly took much more magicka to defeat than wolves. It makes sense though, animals living up here must have a natural tolerance to this bitter cold. I was able to harvest most of their pelts, and even had the foresight to take a leg of goat for lunch later on.

Through the blizzard going on, wind and snow cutting me to the bone, I finally saw ahead of us the large shrine, arms raised to the heavens. What happened next I didn’t expect at all. The priestess at the shrine claimed she had foreseen me in a vision! I thought to myself what madness and drivel this was. The Elf must be crazy from spending so much time out here alone. Nevertheless, she told me to seek out an Elf studying stars, in Winterhold, she said. I immediately thought of my acquaintance Nelacar, staying at the inn there.

Whether or not I believed what she was saying, the story was intriguing. I suppose I will speak with Nelacar about this eventually. I do need to amass whatever power I can to aid me in tracking down and defeating those milk drinking Blackbloods.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Very nice little story you got there, but shouldn't this be posted in the Fan fiction sub-forums?
Anyway, this looks like a good start, keep it up :)

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Very nice little story you got there, but shouldn't this be posted in the Fan fiction sub-forums?
Anyway, this looks like a good start, keep it up :)

It's an actual character journal, not fiction, so it does belong here. I'm looking forward to more entries! :)

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Ah, thanks for pointing that out op3rator. Anyway, I said before it was a nice read, and I still do. :)

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 2

I spent some time speaking with Azura’s priestess and pilgrim by the fire while I feasted on my fresh leg of goat. Strange, strange Elves, I know not what to think. After I had warmed up and eaten, I found a different route down the mountain back towards Winterhold. I collected a few more goat and wolf pelts along the way, but the most interesting part of my journey was some sort of stone altar just off the path.

I approached to find skeletons everywhere, with a few gold coins which I happily snatched. I saw an iron greatsword resting on the altar next to a skeleton and a book. This was a great stroke of fortune as I didn’t own a weapon. Just as I picked it up, three of the skeletons began glowing purple, swirling with energy and life!

They arose and started attacking me! I was able to dodge arrows, as I am much more nimble in clothes than I would be in heavy armor, but the battleaxe of one skeleton crushed down onto me with great force. Blood was filling my eyes and I was beginning to run short of breath from swinging my greatsword, when it started to happen.

I still haven’t completely discovered how to control my rage, but it seems that when I take enough damage it consumes me. My heartbeat quickened, faster and faster, I started breathing deeply, feeling my veins coursing with hot blood. Everything I saw turned red. When I finally calmed down, all three skeletons were laying in pieces, and I couldn’t quite recall how I did it.

I took the book, “The Doors of Oblivion” to read later. I made my way back onto the path and towards Winterhold, passing a strangely constructed black circular tent with spikes and a hole seeming to dive down a deep chasm. I didn’t want to think about what creatures may dwell there.

Returning to Winterhold, I sold my pelts I had collected, and spoke with the innkeeper about a drunkard who hadn’t been paying his debt. I don’t care either way if this man pays, but the innkeeper promised a reward to me if I confronted the man. I ended up in a fistfight with him, which I handily won thanks to my Orcish muscles and brute strength. I was rewarded a pair of iron boots from the innkeeper, which I immediately slipped on.

After dinner, I went to speak with Nelacar about the stars and Azura. It turns out he must not like me as much as I had thought. He wanted me to pay him before he would say anything about the matter. I only had enough gold to rent a room for the night and food the next day. I would have to come back to him later. Now, I will get some sleep and hope to find work tomorrow.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 3

As I ate breakfast, I spoke with the innkeeper about a bandit bounty at Snowpoint Beacon. I needed the gold, so I decided to take it. I double-checked the location on the map before heading out. I couldn’t afford to spend too much time out because of the cold. On the way there, I passed a mammoth of all things, frozen into the side of an ice cliff. More surprising than that though were the Dwarven arrows sticking into it!

I was feeling a bit lost as I continued west. Eventually I ran into an Imperial camp, where I spoke with the Quartermaster for directions, realizing I almost ended up in Dawnstar, corrected my course to the south. As I approached, I saw another fort with a bandit sitting on the low rooftop of a stone building. I had to check my map to discover it wasn’t Snowpoint Beacon. The bandit spotted me and warned me away, I heeded the call and carried on.

As I approached it, I saw that Snowpoint Beacon was just a single tower. I crept in with frost magic ready in both hands. A bandit spotted me and attacked with a lunge. I backpedaled away and blasted my entire energy at him, leaving him frozen and me untouched. I quickly dragged his body down the stairs and crouched to wait and see if anyone else was coming. When I didn’t hear anything but quiet, I slowly started creeping up the spiral staircase. I could feel my magicka recharging as I waited.

All of a sudden, an axe and shield wielding heavily armored bandit was upon me. I practically jumped down the stairs, whipped around and started blasting him with frost. My magicka was depleted and he was still coming, but probably missing some health and stamina after my assault. I used his slowed state to draw my iron greatsword. I used my range bonus to leverage myself against his short hand axe, just as I was taught back in my homeland. I struck hard, staggering him through his shield, allowing me an opening to swing a few times, dropping him to a knee. I then swung down hard and finished him.

I scouted the entire tower, making sure there were no others, before going back to the leader, carefully unclasping his banded iron armor, and trying it on myself. It fit well, as he was a large Nord man with a build not unlike my own. I also grabbed his iron gauntlets and helmet. Now I have my own full set of armor, my own blade, and I am starting to get a little gold.

I unpacked the lunch I brought, rabbit haunches and grilled leeks, to eat by the fire inside the tower. I warmed up, regained my stamina, and took a few items from a chest the bandits were guarding. I took a different route back to Winterhold, and I’m glad I did, because I ran into a peddler selling goods on the road. He was able to buy some of the looted items I had, making my trip home a bit easier on my legs.

I reported the bandit leader slain and collected my reward from the Jarl’s steward. Before I left, he mentioned something about a staff he wants that belongs to Nelacar. If this Elf is willing to pay me for bringing him a staff, I am willing to do it. As I found out earlier, Nelacar wanted me to pay him for his information anyway. The staff can be compensation for that.

So now I sit in the tavern, eating dinner, writing, and enjoying the comfort of my newly claimed heavy armor. I plan on flipping through my Doors of Oblivion book tonight, and asking Nelacar for help with learning a conjuration spell, then when dark falls complete, I plan to retrieve the staff.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 4

It’s been a week since I’ve seen the light of day. I only have 20 gold to my name. I successfully stole Nelacar’s staff, and then paid him to tell me all about Azura’s star. The star is located far to the southwest, in a ruin by a lake. I don’t see how I’ll make it over there anytime soon though.

I spoke with Nelacar about my conjuration book, and he will help me with a novice spell, but I didn’t have enough gold to purchase it from him then. I decided I would set off for Windhelm, in hopes of finding more work, or treasures along the road there.

I ran into some nice revelers who were drinking Honningbrew mead. They kindly shared a bottle with me, and it was divine, nothing like that Nord mead or standard ale I’ve been drinking. Soon after them, I ran into some sort of monk-like khajiit on the side of the road. He spoke in riddles and somehow seemed wise. Our conversation didn’t last long, as it was interrupted by two glowing blue flying snakes!

I heard the Khajiit say something about “ice wraith” before running off. The revelers, not being far away, ran to fight the wraiths with their bare fists. I took an icy blast of frost from one of them, which promptly knocked me to the snow, and left me barely breathing. The revelers managed to protect me as I stood up and hobbled down the path, away from danger.

I somehow wound up next to a necromancer’s fort on the path. Skeletons were firing arrows at me, and a few necromancers were coming to greet me with their freezing magic. I was still wounded badly from the ice wraith assault, and in no condition to fight. It was then, that everything around me turned red, boiling blood began coursing through my veins, despite the frost magic and snow all around me. No, at this point, I couldn’t run. I drew my greatsword and blacked out into a berserker rage.

The next thing I knew, I was lying in bed in the Winterhold tavern. I assume either that khajiit or the revelers somehow managed to save me from becoming a dead thrall. I had just enough gold to cover my costs for the week of recuperation. I’ll need to avoid that fort on my next journey attempt.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 5

I have set off to Windhelm again, being careful to avoid the ice wraiths along the side of the path, and this time taking a fork in the road to the east, away from that dangerous fort of necromancers. I made it to the river outside Windhelm with little problem, and even collected some horker meat for lunch.

My new problem was going to be getting across this frigid river. Parts of it were frozen over, but never did the ice reach the opposite shoreline. I started backtracking north up the riverside, away from Windhelm looking for a place to cross. Eventually, I came across what I saw as my best option to cross. There were icy rocks a few feet apart from one another that made a path to the other side, where some sort of ruin was located.

I had to be very careful jumping these rocks in my heavy armor. If one gave way, or if I slipped, I would sink to the bottom and be in danger of drowning, freezing to death, and most certainly lose all my armor. Thank Malacath I made it across. The ruin I was now facing was the same one the shopkeeper from Winterhold spoke about, Yngol Barrow. She sold me this claw that is said to unlock immense power from within the ruin. She thought it was a scam, but for a cheap price, I knew it was worth the investment. I crave unique sources of power, I need to gain strength.

So here I stand, out front of the barrow now, wondering what horror lives within, and whether or not I’ll be strong enough to make it. I think I have no choice but to explore at this point. I have enough gold for dinner tonight, but I won’t be able to afford a room at the inn even if I do make it to Windhelm. I need some treasure.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 6

How exciting the rest of yesterday was! I have a strong connection with this new helm I found, and look like an absolute beast while wearing it if I do say so myself. Making my way through Yngol Barrow proved to be easy, there were glowing orbs following me, but no enemies. I used the inscription on the claw to open a sealed door which revealed a ghost sitting on a throne. The ghost was powered by the orbs. I unloaded my magicka in the form of frostbite onto the ghost, and pulled out my new steel greatsword I found in the barrow.

I wasn’t sure if the sword would even connect with the ghost. His battleaxe stung my body with freezing power and I felt myself slowing down. I swung my mighty blade and made contact with this ghost, my arms tired from swinging my blade so fiercely. As blood began to fill my eyes from the frosty battleaxe blows, I felt my rage begin to well up inside me. Like a volcanic eruption within my body, I lost control and exploded rage onto this ghost, leaving it in its final resting place.

I looted a few valuable items from the chest, but the biggest treasure was this helm. It is a sturdy build, and has an enchantment to resist frost magic. Not only that, but it looks amazing, matching my upturned canines of my lower jaw.

standalone

I left the barrow in a different location than I had entered, effectively lost in the snowy landscape. I couldn’t see a pathway, I couldn’t see Windhelm or the river. However, I did see a giant frostbite spider coming straight at me. It encouraged me to run the opposite direction, where I eventually came upon a refugee’s post. Aside from a few wolves, the only thing there was a chest, which I looted for some small valuables.

From the top of the refugee’s tower, I could see Windhelm, and arrived in time to eat lunch at the tavern. I overheard a local Nord speaking down to a Dark Elf. I explored Windhelm, speaking with the Nords, Dark Elves, and even Argonians working at the docks. I am sympathetic to the Dark Elf and Argonian situation here. I remember what it’s like to be treated badly and work as a slave. I demanded of one Nord that the Argonians be paid fair wages, and I fist fought another Nord for his racist attitude. The only Nord in this place that seems to be fair is Brunwolf, the war hero, as they call him. He told me about a bandit hideout that is known for robbing Elven and Argonian carriages.

I am touched by the people’s situation here. Normally, I just don’t care about others, but the living conditions remind me too much of my past to let this slide unattended. I will slay those bandits that Ulfric will not. I also overheard a Nord say he would pay a year’s salary to anyone who would slay one of his old crew members. Imagine what I could do with a year’s salary!

This struck me as a great deal, gold for me, and a dead Nord pirate for me. This bandit’s hideout was closer to Windhelm than the one Brunwolf told me about, so I decided I would check it out first. But before I left, I sold my looted items from the barrow and went to see their mage in the Palace of the Kings.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 7

I didn’t know when I would make it back to Nelacar for my conjuration training, so I decided to pay this man, the Unliving, he calls himself. He showed me how to use the novice raise dead spell. I couldn’t wait to put this to the test. I feel pretty confident after reading the Doors of Oblivion, speaking with Nelacar, and now this man about it.

I set off down the road leading west. After a short hike, I ran into an old Orc looking for a good death. I noticed two sabre cats lying dead next to him. He must be quite a powerful warrior. The Orc in me couldn’t pass up this one’s offer. I needed to give him the death he desired. Before we commenced battle, I tested my zombie spell on one of the sabre cats, and to my surprise it lived! Now this is a special power I have.

I used my remaining magicka spraying frost at the Orc before pulling my greatsword, as the sabre cat kept him busy. I knew I didn’t have long before he put down the cat once and for all, so I used all my force to swing a few times down on the Orc’s back. The sabre cat fell, and he turned attention to me. I could see in his eyes his lust for battle and death. I lunged at him, greatsword going through his midsection, and lifted him lifeless into the air. I wish I had room to carry his axe to a shrine of Malacath for his honor. Instead I placed a few snowberries by his body. I will not forget you, old Orc.

I passed through a wood mill, and was upon the Nord pirate’s hideout soon after. I stalked the passageways of the cave slaughtering bandit after bandit, one by one. I raised the most recently slain to fight his comrades to the death. This new power I have is proving immensely useful. The bandit leader was no match for me and his fallen Khajiit comrade. I was able to upgrade my boots and armor to steel, throwing my old iron ones to the floor. The hideout had many trinkets and gemstones, a bonus I get to keep for my troubles.

The bandits must have been preparing a feast, because the long table was spread with food and wine. I took my time eating a filling dinner before leaving. I arrived back to Windhelm without incident just as the sun was beginning to set. I went to the Nord sailor to collect my “year’s pay” of 500 gold. After selling the loot I collected, I had almost 1500 gold to my name! It is truly amazing how one’s fortune can change so rapidly. Last week I was broken in bed with not 20 gold to my name, and in the matter of a day I’ve made more gold than I’ve ever had.

I stayed by the fire in the Candlehearth Inn for a while, drinking wine and ale, celebrating my victory today, and remembering the old Orc. On my way to my room, I observed this inn is the nicest one I’ve encountered in my travels thus far. I slept a deep, dreamless sleep. Now, I am ready to leave my room and start a new day. I’ll be slaying the Elven and Argonian agitators today.

Laeddis

Really good work here,I like it a lot. Im gonna be reading on and on about your adventures. Keep it up! :)

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
I like how you go for more of a 'write what happens over a period of about 24 hours' rather than just sticking to a set in-game day schedule for your entries, it makes them feel a bit more freeform and unique. I also like the little agenda for the next entry you put at the bottom of each one. And of course, the story is good so far. Keep up the good work! :)

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I like how you go for more of a 'write what happens over a period of about 24 hours' rather than just sticking to a set in-game day schedule for your entries, it makes them feel a bit more freeform and unique. I also like the little agenda for the next entry you put at the bottom of each one. And of course, the story is good so far. Keep up the good work! :)

Awesome, thanks so much for the feedback. Yeah, I didn't want to be bothered to actually keep up with the days myself, so I figured I'd just go with it like this.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 8

I have a glorious new greatsword in my possession. On my way to clean up the bandits who have been harassing Elven and Argonian caravans, I was attacked by a few bandits guarding the outside of a fort. But before that happened, I was attacked by an Elf from something called the “Dark Brotherhood.” He was swift and strong with his gleaming blades cutting through the air. The best I could do was backpedal and hose him down with my frost magic, in hopes of draining his stamina. In the end I proved victorious, his daggers couldn’t penetrate my heavy armor.

I made sure to take the note he had on his body, signed by Astrid of the Dark Brotherhood. If these people want me dead, I will most certainly need to vanquish them first. I am not the type to hide or live in fear of death.

Back to the bandits outside the fort who attacked me. I was going to carry on south to fulfill my intended mission, but something intrigued me. I saw that one of the bandits had been using a silver sword, and I knew these to be effective against undead menaces, as well as having a lighter weight than a sword made of steel. I decided to postpone my current mission in light of this potentially lucrative adventure.

I crept into the fort, unaware of what to expect after seeing werewolf heads on posts outside. It seems these people are some sort of monster hunters. Why they attacked me, I am not quite certain. Perhaps they simply need the gold. I made my way through room after room looking for one of these bandits wielding a proper silver greatsword with no luck.

It wasn’t until I made it all the way through the fort to the last room, that I saw what I wanted lying on the ground next to a skeleton. The problem was there were two powerful looking bandits there with it. I quietly laid down my steel greatsword, crept back into the room, attempted to pick up the new silver greatsword, and was detected. I quickly snatched it into my hands, gave one great swing at the closer of the two bandits, knocking her off balance, and turned my back to run.

I saw her glowing mace, probably some sort of shock magic, and I couldn’t deal with that as well as take arrows from the other one. I didn’t want to risk letting my berserker rage go off and end up dead because I wouldn’t have the mind to flee. There were no dead bodies close enough to resurrect to help me win this fight, so I cut out early and left with my life and new greatsword.

I needed to travel back to Windhelm to sell off the loot I pilfered from that fort. Good thing too, as it was a bit past lunch and I was getting hungry. I decided to spend the rest of the day in Windhelm resting up. I sold my trinkets, studied up on enchanting, purchased a new frost spell called Ice Spike, and drank a lot of wine. I even found a magic ring for sale in the market that would increase the attack power of my greatsword. I purchased it after much consideration, and was left with 80 gold.

So my savings are gone, but I am much better off for it. I enchanted myself a plain necklace of conjuration, helping me save 1% magicka per spell. Give me a break, I’m still learning. I also disenchanted a shield of frost resistance. I will have to figure out a way to fill soul gems on my own, because right now I can’t even afford a filled petty.

With just enough gold for dinner, a room, and breakfast, I will need to find something of value tomorrow. I plan to get to sleep early tonight and head out early in the morning tomorrow.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Entry 9

I finally made my way to this bandit cave. I’ll be relieved to tell Brunwolf that the Elves and Argonians can travel more safely through that area. And also for the gold reward.

On the way there I ran into a few wolves, a sabre cat, and an afflicted refugee who said Peryite saved him. I got a bit lost and wandered towards a fort trying to see where I was on my map. Unfortunately I couldn’t get too close because I saw mages guarding the tower. I didn’t want a repeat of last time, so I circled around and ended up at the front entrance of the cave I wanted. Bodies skewered on poles out front may intimidate some, but I was not impressed.

Inside, the cave was deep and open. The central chamber was absolutely massive, filled with water at the bottom, a large stone column spanning the entire height, and a waterfall to match. There were a few pathways and bridges built. I didn’t expect anything like this view from a cave. I fought my way through bandits, resurrecting the fallen to aid me in combat. Freezing bandits to the bone with my destruction magic, hacking and slashing through with my greatsword.

I came upon a chest with a lock too complex for me to attempt, and I couldn’t break it with my sword. It’s easy to imagine what I may be missing by passing up that chest. I carefully avoided traps, and eventually found the bandit leader Brunwolf had spoken of. He was a tough Nord, blocking my attacks with his mace and countering with ferocious blows of his own. As his attacks became more numerous and I began to rely on blocking, I knew it was coming. My rage grew inside me, my heart pounded, and my veins exploded with energy. Before I knew it the bandit chief lay dead before me. It’s hard to appreciate natural scenery when everything you see is red, although there is a distinct beauty about the redness.

On my way back to Windhelm to deliver Brunwolf the good news, I came across a different fort. This one sent four mages pouring out the front gates towards me. I was tired from battling bandits and using my rage power, and knew I would most likely die if I tried to stay and fight. My only option of escape was to jump down a rocky crag and hope my heavy armor protected me. Surely they wouldn’t chase me down this cliff in their robes. Sure enough, I landed with a solid impact jolting my knees and spinal cord, but was alive and walking away from the mages.

As I was looking for Brunwolf around Windhelm, I ran into a businessman with an empty warehouse. He told me the Shatter-Shield clan may be working with pirates, raiding and stealing for profit. My hatred for pirates already apparent, I asked if there was anything I could do. He wants me to steal a log book. I am not a sneak, I would much rather slay pirates with my greatsword. However, I did see the reason behind his plan. He wants to cut the pirates off at the source, so I took his mission hoping there would be a pirate hideout in my future. He said the pirates go by the name Blood Horkers. Maybe this will lead me to the Blackbloods I so desperately seek.

Assassin99

Awesome, please keep it up, Live long and proper.

P.S. I Love your avatar

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts