• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lifts-Her-Tail

A thought hit me today when I saw something which truly horrified me. Why is there so much discrimination against homo's?

Okay so maybe to some people it's a bit strange, but why use it as an insult? Why use it to hurt or upset someone? Why are so many humans just so caught up into having everyone the same as them that they can't even accept someones a little different? It disgusts me how so many people get hurt just because they like their own sex. If your one of those people grow up.

Now a girl in my school is a lesbian and she is honest to god a beautiful, kind hearted girl who has done no wrong to anyone, but then today a group of girls ganged up on her and what I saw was just disgusting and I actually felt ashamed that I was friends with these girls. They grabbed the girls hair and pulled up to another lesbian and forced them to kiss each others parts and they made them kiss and hug and once they were done with doing this to them, they started pushing the girls telling them to do it again and they began to hit her hard, but this girl wasn't giving over until one point where one of the girls grabbed her head and pushed her to the ground.

The girls then go and get another girl and push her on top to make them look like they were engaging in sexual affairs. The girls whenever they tried to get up were kicked so they couldn't. By this time one of my good friends got one of the members of staff and the girls were all given detentions. The thing that really horrified me though was they did it again after school.

Now don't judge me and say why did you not help as I tried, but these girls were tall and strong and they were set on beating up this girl. It hurt me inside to know people would actually do that to another human being. What is up with people? So they like the same sex what the fluff is the problem? There is no problem. It's just the fact that they are different to everyone else. I just thought so strongly about this I wanted to see if you people are with me or are you just as vile, cruel and spiteful as those bullies?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Different people's minds work in different ways. I have strong opinions about such topics but not everyone who disapproves is a jackas*. Blame over half of America's population for being stupid. (At least it seems that way sometimes)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I never understood this! Let people be what they want to be. what am I saying: homosexual people dont just choose to be gay. they just are.

They are not different, they are also made out of flesh and bones. they are as much human as you are. and that what happened to that girl from the opening post is just sick..

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Ahhhh....the republican youth. Aren't they wonderful?

Staff member
I know not all of them are jackasses i'm just talking about the ones who do things like those girls did which in my opinion is horrific, evil and just plain wrong!
It was very wrong for them to do that, but stressing over why a person goes to such extremes will not get you anywhere. That is all I'm going to say.

Staff member
Ahhhh....the republican youth. Aren't they wonderful?
That is a whole other monster in and of itself. Both parties are pretty bad. Both also have their bright spots. Unless that was a joke I am insulted you associate me with people capeable of that, just because of a political party. Yes I am giving you a hard time on purpose with that one.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I have a friend who is lesbian, she had a boyfriend at first. but that obviously didn't work out.

after that, she came out --> lots of people left her for being a lesbian.
she was devastated at first, but after some time she told me: I don't care about them, this is who I am. and the people who stayed a friend are my true friends.

At first it was wierd, looking at girls with another girl :p

Medea

The Shadow Queen
That is a whole other monster in and of itself. Both parties are pretty bad. Both also have their bright spots. Unless that was a joke I am insulted you associate me with people capeable of that, just because of a political party. Yes I am giving you a hard time on purpose with that one.

yeah, well I don't see many liberals going around bashing homosexuals.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Nothing disgusts and infuriates me more than a person who bullies others for ANY reason. It's one thing to disapprove of homosexuality, for example, but it's an entirely different thing to turn that disapproval into malicious actions. Those girls are fluffing cowards who are clearly so insecure with themselves that they had to "prove" something by ganging up on that girl. Ugh!

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I'm not against Homosexuals at all. In fact, due to my nature, if there was an open gay or lesbian that had come to my school, I would keep a close eye on them. Not stalk them, but I think you would know why.

Kids can be cruel. Even adults.

As for what happened to that girl, I would have jumped in. I wouldn't care if I got a broken tooth or bones for it. It's just my nature. I'm fiercely loyal and protective of innocent people who want to be who they want to be.

When I walked through the halls of my school and heard rumors of maybe some of my friends or some form of society like even gays or lesbians it's hard for me to just let that go. If someone talks behind someones back, especially my friends, I make it well known that's not ok.

But for Gays and Lesbians? I'd definately give them a piece of my mind. My dad isn't against gays (IE wouldn't pick on them or hurt their feelings in any way) he just doesn't approve of the lifestyle. Which is fine, it's his opinion.

Though really I look up to homosexuals because they put up wih so much crap in society. I was bullied for a long time because of my height. JUST for my height. When I spoke up and basically had to insult their intelligence they actually started to respect me. If kids make fun of other kids' height or looks, I can only imagine how it must feel to be picked on by your sexual orientation. Just irks me how kids can find it fun to pick on stuff that doesn't even affect them. But hey, kids'll be kids. And some adults anyway.

Well, that's my two cents. A friend of mine also doesn't hate homosexuals. She also respects them as well.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Sorry if I offended any right-wingers on here. I'm just sick of certain aspects of the conservative party. I didn't mean to lump all of you in to one group.

Staff member
What exactly are you trying to say by disagreeing with those posts?I would've prefered a reply that refutes it to a neutral rating :sadface:

I humbly request you re read my posts and consider them...

Both sides DO have ups and downs. That is irrefutable.

Lifts-Her-Tail

What exactly are you trying to say by disagreeing with those posts?I would've prefered a reply that refutes it to a neutral rating :sadface:

I humbly request you re read my posts and consider them...

Both sides DO have ups and downs. That is irrefutable.
Im sorry those ratings have been removed <3

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I can't stand people that try and live the lives of others by telling them you can't be this or that. Let people get on with it if it upsets you that someone is gay or bi then maybe it's you that need to have a long hard look inside yourself.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Nothing disgusts and infuriates me more than a person who bullies others for ANY reason. It's one thing to disapprove of homosexuality, for example, but it's an entirely different thing to turn that disapproval into malicious actions. Those girls are fluffing cowards who are clearly so insecure with themselves that they had to "prove" something by ganging up on that girl. Ugh!

Quite arousing to see you get all angry... ;)

Bullying happens all the time and to be honest it is because we stand by and watch it happen, back in High School is used to get it a fair bit and when I did stand up for myself it was my fault and I got suspended, it's a shame many people will just watch then be angry instead of doing something.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Quite arousing to see you get all angry... ;)

Bullying happens all the time and to be honest it is because we stand by and watch it happen, back in High School is used to get it a fair bit and when I did stand up for myself it was my fault and I got suspended, it's a shame many people will just watch then be angry instead of doing something.

That's because students in the States are all supposed to be victims. Heroes get punished. At my brother's grade school this was actually school policy: "If someone attacks you, lay on the ground and yell for help until the playground monitor comes to break up the fight." I plops you not.

Bullying is a HUGE problem here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts