Hiya! I'm Urziil, I'm new, and I am excited to be here!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Urziil Gralashm

An Orcish Adept Sheildmaiden
Hello, I was told to introduce myself, so I guess it's what I am doing. My name is Urziil Gralashm, and I am an Orsimer from Valenwood. I love History and Lore, Plants and Herbology, and more importantly Roleplaying! I have been looking for a place like this for a while, and stumbled upon this site about a week ago. I read alot of threads, mainly Fanfictions, like Wildfyre by @shadowkitty, and Roleplays. It took me a little time to figure out that I wanted to be a part of this community, and after some time, I finally decided to set my mind to it and do it.

To be fair, I have written before in roleplay settings, so I have some experience. However, my dreams of being a big shot writer, isn't a dream for me anymore, but it is still a hobby that I really enjoy. Bow my dreams lay with History, and Psycology <3. With this still being a large part of my life, I think I am gonna spend alot of my off time here. Busting out some little things to build up my endurance for this again, and maybe getting back into an Original Story I started a while back. But enough about that.

I am really happy to be here, and extatic to get to know some of you. I love the forum communities I have been a part of before, and being that the Elder Scrolls is an obsession of mind, I could see me loving this forum so much more. <3

lizardisok

Welcome to the Forums!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Urziil. It always makes me happy to meet new members with a passion for writing. It does sadden me that you feel original publication is beyond your ability, now.

I've started a forum -- not quite a sister forum, but the current member base is made up of SkyrimForums vets-- designed to help writers of every level, and every goal-level (from "improving my fan fiction" to "self-publishing" and "getting published by a traditional publisher") develop the tools and confidence they need to achieve those goals. All within a friendly, supportive community to encourage creativity, exploration, and sharing.

I'm frequently present both here and there, in both shoutboxes, if you ever have any questions -- site related, or writing related--, so don't be afraid to drop by and speak up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts