High Gate Ruins - Storm Call question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Hi all,

I was playing today, and got "the letter" to go to High Gate Ruins. It started simple enough,
meeting that lady who needed a scroll and agreeing to help her. About halfway through, we had a few draugr get up, and suddenly she and Mjoll are battling it out and I couldn't stop them. Mjoll wound up killing her, and now I'm stuck with this scroll. (I'm on PS3, so I think I'm stuck with it forever.)

Then I got to the word wall, killed the dragon priest, and got the Lightning word for Storm call, but when I went to spend a dragon soul, it doesn't show up. I had one word for storm call already, and I was expecting to see the second in a dull gray, waiting for a soul. but nothing. Anybody know what happened? The wall is dead, so no going back now. Am I just hosed out of the 2nd word, or is lightning the third word and won't appear until I find the second?

I don't know how that works.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts