• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello guys in glad I join the forum right now I'm picking my race in thinking of doing a lightning and ice mage what do you guys think and what are some good advise

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I suggest doing the mage's guild questline, gives you a lot of xp, mage gear, and all of the high level trainers (for skills) are there

hershangames

A lighting ice mage thief? Now, THAT'S an interesting build.

I suggest you do the mage's questline and all of the side quests that you can find in the college. Also if you're going to be a mage thief, I suggest you learn a few illusion spells, you don't need to invest too much in it, just a bit.

And welcome to the forum! I hope you brought cake!

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

hershangames

Probably destruction robes, although I'mnot that sure, I don't have many experience with mages.

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Welcome! What you're thinking of doing is called a Nightblade. There should be tips and tricks on the build that will help you, but don't feel restricted. The great thing about Skyrim is that you can do anything you want!

STEVKAN

The almighty lord STEVKAN
I suggest doing the mage's guild questline, gives you a lot of xp, mage gear, and all of the high level trainers (for skills) are there
Not it you play on master/adept with Skyre and 5 different combat mods you best be at least level 10 before even starting it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts