• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
This has taken off much better than the "Cocks" thread did a few weeks ago. It seems clear that this forum prefers...um...seafaring birds.
I was going to show everyone my balls, but thankfully thought better of it

Lucid

I was going to show everyone my balls, but thankfully thought better of it

Another day, another thread about balls. I thought I could escape it here, in these hallowed Skyrim forums. But alas, it always comes back to balls.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
This has taken off much better than the "Cocks" thread did a few weeks ago. It seems clear that this forum prefers...um...seafaring birds.
I think psychologically the word "boobies" is just one of those words that is just more comical for whatever reason than every other word that means the same thing.

It's like the word "underpants" is exponentially more funny than the word "underwear." I think it has something to do with the child-like/childish nature of the term in comparison to the synonyms more commonly used by adults.

"Doo-doo" and "poop" have a similar effect.

Maybe "Check Out my Pecker" would have been more popular.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Speaking of peckers,

Mine is pretty large, I must admit.

9104-2.jpg

Lucid

Cocks, boobies, peckers. Why are birds so ripe for innuendo?

I used to date a boy who enjoyed going birdwatching with his friends. I was slow to realize that it didn't mean what I thought.:D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Cocks, boobies, peckers. Why are birds so ripe for innuendo?
I, myself, didn't really plan for it to happen. I was pretty much just winging it.

Must say that I'm starting to egret it now though

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
I'm going to admit, I was expecting a picture of Drake and Josh.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
i-have-no-intention-of-getting-off-my-ass-dog.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts