• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Hey you guys, I just wanted to pop in and say hi after my year-and-a-half-long absence. I know it some of you may think it was kinda rude for me to just leave like that and I'm sorry. After going through cancer I got really worried about my life and what I should do with it so I left the forums for a while trying to figure out what I need to do to be happy. For new members of this site that don't know me, I was here from 2012 through late 2013, and in the summer of 2013 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor which I survived.

I know it's weird for me to come back and get all mushy to some strangers on the internet but you guys were always there for me and I want to thank you for that. You guys were always great to me and I had some good times on this site. I know that in my long absence the members of this site I knew are probably gone now too. But just in case some of them are still here, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm doing well. I had a LOT of anxiety after going through cancer and I still have a great amount of it but I'm getting better. I'm sorry I left so rudely, I just didn't know what I should do.

But I'm 18 now and I graduated high school and am now on my way to college. Just wanted to catch up with you guys is all.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hey you guys, I just wanted to pop in and say hi after my year-and-a-half-long absence. I know it some of you may think it was kinda rude for me to just leave like that and I'm sorry. After going through cancer I got really worried about my life and what I should do with it so I left the forums for a while trying to figure out what I need to do to be happy. For new members of this site that don't know me, I was here from 2012 through late 2013, and in the summer of 2013 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor which I survived.

I know it's weird for me to come back and get all mushy to some strangers on the internet but you guys were always there for me and I want to thank you for that. You guys were always great to me and I had some good times on this site. I know that in my long absence the members of this site I knew are probably gone now too. But just in case some of them are still here, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm doing well. I had a LOT of anxiety after going through cancer and I still have a great amount of it but I'm getting better. I'm sorry I left so rudely, I just didn't know what I should do.

But I'm 18 now and I graduated high school and am now on my way to college. Just wanted to catch up with you guys is all.

I'm happy to see everything is going well for you! Don't feel weird for coming back. We're all "strangers" and also not. Anyhow, welcome back :)

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Welcome back! Don't worry about being gone for some time, it's completely understandable. :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

I'm happy to see everything is going well for you! Don't feel weird for coming back. We're all "strangers" and also not. Anyhow, welcome back :)

Thanks, I'm probably not going to be back that much though. I might stop in to say hi from time to time but I'm not gonna be as active as I was. It's good to see you all again. Like I said, I'm really sorry for just leaving so abruptly to some good people on the Internet (for once), I was just scared and confused about what I wanted and I still am a little bit. But now I realized that I'll be ok no matter what I do.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I got some good news too. I went to my school's prom BOTH 2014 and 2015, had great times at both and I didn't expect to go to either one.

I went in a limo with my friends this year, plops was so cash (literally, because it was expensive lol).

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Welcome back, Chief. Congratulations on your graduation and the proms! :beermug:

Oh yeah, and way to kick the Big C's ass! :beermug::beermug::beermug:

Thanks man, I really enjoyed myself at both proms.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Glad to hear you're doing well; and don't worry about leaving the Forum to go do what you gotta do...;)

Thanks...but to be honest I don't remember you, not to be rude...

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Glad to see things are going well after the therapy!

As far as not being on the forums much, don't worry about it. I suddenly go disappearing off and on constantly because like you, I'm trying to get things in order, applying for jobs, etc.

I know I'm only a year or two older than you, but... Take my advice, don't let others live their expectations through you. YOU decide what you want to do, when you want to do it. Don't stress out if you haven't figured out what you want to do as of now. Just live life happy and soon you'll find out what makes it all worthwhile. :)

I'm glad you're feeling better, though. Hope things will go well for you!

Sincerely,

Unsolicited advice from a crazy Washingtonian lady. ;)

P.S: Glad to see you again. Well, not actually seeing you. But... well... Dang it, you know what I mean! :p

I wasn't on the forums back then so I don't know you, but I just wanted to welcome you back anyway, and also say I sympathize. I have two small cysts in my brain that make me very sick, cause me not to think as clearly as I used to, and cause me a lot of physical pain. I don't know for sure if they're cancer or not yet, the doctors are still baffled as to what is going on. But I'm sure once I'm better I'll be going through the same thing. Just wanted to say you're not alone. Also congrats on being in remission and going to both proms. That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kattus

As a newbie to the forum all I can say is Hi, nice to meet you! :)

Sounds like you've been through a tough time. As a medical student and someone who lost a loved family member to a (very different kind of) brain tumor, I can imagine at least a tiny bit of what you've been through.
It makes me very happy to hear that you are better now! I hope you have lots of fun being back in the forum, from what I've experienced so far it really is a nice place ;)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Harc

Big Hog
Nice to see you again m80, glad you're doing good, wish you the best on your future endeavors

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts