• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shrykos

I'm Shrykos. :D I have come here to find new friends with similar interests - I will probably be lurking and exploring this site a lot at first before posting a whole lot. I enjoy both game-related and off topic conversations.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Hey Shrykos and welcome to the community :D
Ermagherd, you like lurking too? I thought I was teh only one. There's gonna be tons of people to help you out and you'll be able to make friends quickly imo
:p

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
If you need any help :confused: then don't be afraid to message me or the other members. We'll be sure to help

Shrykos

Thanks! You guys sure seem like a cool folk already! And yes, I like lurking... might explain why I roll a sneak character in Skyrim every time :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Sneaky characters are the best IMO.

Hey Shrykos, welcome to the forums. This site is quite unique in that most of us are really nice and get along. haha Enjoy your time here and don't forget to say hello in the Shoutbox.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Yup, you'll have a grand ol' time causing chaos and mischief around here. ;) We're a fun bunch, no worries. If you have any questions regarding.. well, anything... don't be afraid to ask away! Hope you have a wonderful time! :)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Soon enough?! You haven't gotten used to it already?! :D

Anyways, welcome to the Forums, Shrykos, like everyone else before me has already said. :beermug:

And btw, lurking is good. Might not be healthy, but it's oh so good. ;):eek::D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts