• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
May I recommend this build...

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/m/group/discussion?id=6452022:Topic:143341

It's is certainly one of the most unique ideas I have seen and in practice it is extremely efficient. I have only played a bit of it and I need to go back and replay the build.

A mixture of a mage and warrior, this Argonian focuses on an unprecedented focus on health regeneration where he can easily take a beating.

His main source of magical comes from his health via the spell Equilibrium. However at with health it becomes a Meer drop in the bucket.

I certainly think the build is cool I hope it can help you with your characters block.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Lewsean

The most fun I have is with a Vampire Dunmer Spellsword/Arcane Assassin type build. Using sneak, light armor/clothing, 1h dagger, illusion, alteration & destruction(Fire only). Blade of Woe is the weapon of choice, as it has a higher base damage than Daedric daggers and I refuse to use a sword, so :p Enemy has high armor? Use destruction magic. Enemy has high magic resistance/magic damage? Cast illusion spells and slit his throat :D Bored or pure magic or stealth? Go spellsword using paralyze to have some CC and destruction to add some more dps and slash away:) I also conjure an ash spawn in sticky situations when I can't sneak just to take aggro from me, no perk invested though.

Though this style uses some specific mods. Such as:

Apocalypse Magic
Balanced Magic
Better Vampires
Sneak Tools
SPERG
4 Runes

Lucid

By literally rolling dice, I offer the following suggestions:

Gender/Race: Female Kajiit.
Primary combat method: Dual weild
Armor: heavy
Primary magic school: restoration
Craft: smithing
Non-combat skill: speech
Secondary skill focus: destruction magic
Main Questline to start: yes
First faction: Dark Brotherhood

-OR-

Gender/Race: Female Nord
Primary combat method: Two handed
Armor: light
Primary magic school: illusion
Craft: enchanting
Non-combat skill: sneak
Secondary skill focus: alchemy
Main Questline to start: yes
First faction: civil war, legion

Some of these areas seem barely compatable with others (2h+la illusion mage , heavy armor+brotherhood) but that's what happens when you roll the dice, and maybe part of the challenge :)

Terchio

Hey guys and girls haven't play skyrim in awhile just started playing again with my previous character but he is level 81 breton maxed out mage. I have another character thats a level 67 stealth archer dual wielding assassin. The only play stylr i dont like is heavy armour bullrush in fighting so in pretty stumped as to a new build so any input on a new character would be great thanks :)

I think my current character is probably the most entertaining playstyle I've played so far, and I've played skyrim alot. I have over 600 hours registrated on steam.

My current character is a lvl 26 redguard named Salazaar. He is dualwielding two dragonebone swords (Dawnguard DLC). They are not enchanted, because then you cannot use the elemental fury shout. I prefer to be able to use that shout, because combining it with dualwielding makes your character hit ridiculously fast, especially when using swords or daggers.

I use swords because of the critical hits (and the badass decapitation animation :)). Salazaar is using light armor, currently the chitin armor (which in my opinin is one of the most badass looking armors in the game).

So there you have it :D Hope you will give that a try! ;)

TheNatural

What's the base damage on the Ghostblade? I would love to use that (because of speed glitch) with a dagger in my off hand+dual speed perk and just tear stuff up.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Aden Komad

Misfortunate Soul
My main character is Aden, a Breton who is mainly a wanderer who does what he wants. A former Brotherhood member and thief, I set him up different than other characters I tried when I first started playing. I decided I would conform to his roleplay story to limit his abilities. His main focuses are Sneak, One-Handed, Pickpocket, Destruction, and Conjuration. Most of the time I will be using his rapier(ebony longsword). But he's also stealthy enough to use Blood Oath(his dagger) to take out a few enemies beforehand, maybe even poisoning a few. He's absolute rubbish with a bow so hence the Destruction focus for those pesky ranged enemies. Now I only include Conjuration because of IC reasons and thus he is always accompanied by a Dremora in the more dangerous situations.

Some restrictions I put on this duelist/assassin/battlemage are:
- No ranged weapons
- No dual weapons, only the ebony longsword and dagger
- No armor
- Only fire magic(powers and ICly gained abilities notwithstanding)
- Only heal through potions and sleep/rest

There are a few others, but they only have a little bit of bearing on gameplay more on story and roleplay for Aden.

TheDuck23

I was just wondering how do you get Hircine's Quest and how to level up your werewolf skill tree

Eat people...
Seriously though, you have to "Feed" when in werewolf form.

Aela gives you quests for different totems as well.

Hircine's Quest is started in Falkreath, there is a werewolf in the jail.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts