Help me make perfect Nightingale Build

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mwhals

I am thinking illusion, one handed, archery, light armor, and sneak as the primary skills. Smithing with only two perks to improve enchanted items, especially since other perks don't help with Nightingale armor or weapons. I work my characters to level 100. When I get to 50 to 60, I will use the ohgma infinium glitch to get to 81 if I get bored with the build.

As a result, I want the perfect level 81 Nightingale with the Nightingale armor. I am looking for ideas on the 80 perks.

feliciano182

You have potential for an inmensely fun build, great choice friend, as to what you should check out:

-First off, 81 seems like a lot bro, if you think it's okay then well, go for it, but it seems too much, I plan my build up to level 60, 65 at a maximum.

- Have you ever tried the steady hand perk before ? I think two is too much, but if it does it for you then go for it.

- Don't put the "Critical Charge" point in one-handed, your critical damage only calculates from the base damage of your weapons, and that's not really worth it.

- Not sure about your investment in the smithing skill, it may not be enough, if you had enchanting it would be another thing. In any case, wait for someone else's opinion on this matter.

- Now this is where the criticisms from me go forth, "Stealth" at 5/5 is excessive, it's more than enough to have it at 1/5, even more so if you have illusion, which brings me to my next point.

- If you have Illusion, then you don't need the left branch of the Sneak Tree at all, even as a role-playing decision it's completely void, it's not going to help you to stack up spells or do anything impressive, it's not necessary to any extent.

- NO investment in lockpicking, you don't need that partner, all locks can be broken without a single perk.

- Pickpocket is a good investment IF you want to get two "Blade Of Woe", other than that, there's really no point in putting perks into that skill.

- Speech is useless, HOWEVER, it's a good investment to go to the left tree if you don't mind stashing all your items in your house and going town to town selling your stuff, I use it, but I admit it's not essential to any build.

- You might want to ask somebody else about Illusion, even if I personally did not use the central tree at all, it's not necessary.

Mwhals

The goal for this build is to use the Nightingale armor. The other Smithing Perks don't benefit it. I did full enchanting, smithing right side, and alchemy with my last build. That is why I wanted something different. I will think about the 2 through 5 stealth perks elsewhere, but I'm not sure.

The pickpocket and lock picking perks are for fun since 1H, Archery, Illusion and light armor are maxed by the time I get to them.

feliciano182

The goal for this build is to use the Nightingale armor. The other Smithing Perks don't benefit it. I did full enchanting, smithing right side, and alchemy with my last build. That is why I wanted something different. I will think about the 2 through 5 stealth perks elsewhere, but I'm not sure.

You actually get "better smithing" for each perk you put into the tree though, it's not necessarily a bad idea.

As for the Stealth perks, trust me friend, you will be as a goddamn ghost with just one point in it, even more so since you're probably going to use "invisibility" in your off hand.

The pickpocket and lock picking perks are for fun since 1H, Archery, Illusion and light armor are maxed by the time I get to them.

Oh pickpocketing and lockpicking sure is ridiculous fun, but really, you don't need perks for the latter at all, same for pickpocketing.

Mwhals

This is the one I was planning, which I hadn't posted.

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

I like three perks in lock picking for the 100 pounds of carrying weight. I like the perks in Speech because I like the $10,000 plus of the Riverwood trader.

I read somewhere that smithing perks do not help the Nightingale armor. Just the Arcane Smithing perk is needed due to the armor being enchanted.

My other character has high level daedric weapons and armor from Smithing, Enchanting and Alchemy. He one hits most everything on master difficulty.

Enchanting could be good for jewelry, so I might consider it. 1H, archery, light armor and illusion are the musts for this build as they match the armor well.

feliciano182

He is level 21 now. No replies to my smithing idea??!

I think the link to your latest build is broken, if it isn't, then I just can't see it.

In any case man, please, for the love of Nocturnal, don't spend points in picklocking ! Hell, you should probably go for steed stone if you really want extra pockets !

Mwhals

Level 22 now, but all perks have gone to sneak, archery, 1H, and light armor with one perk in illusion so far.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts