Spoiler Help, keep falling off the dragon.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

smokingun1978

Spoilers possible but here's my problem. I'm nearing the fight with Miraak in the quest "At the Summit of Apocrypha", but I keep getting bucked off my dragon it looks like. The dragon will take off, fly in a circle once, then take off above the muck. Before I know it, I'm falling off the dragon and dying. Help, I've at wits end .

JClarke1953

What platform are you using? I just did that (again) yesterday on my XBox, and haven't seen/heard of that happening.

If you're on a PC, there might be something someone in these Forums might can help you with.

Rybo

If you are on pc and have a skeleton mod enabled, you will need to uninstall or disable the plugin. I have read it is something about the dragon and dragonborns skeletons becoming one when flying that keeps the two attached that the mod interrupts with.

smokingun1978

I'm on a pc. As far as I know I dont have any dragon skeleton mods but I do have player character mods installed. most of them are cosmetic but I'll see what I can accomplish. thanx all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts