• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Razi

Hello, I Jonied just yesterday, call me Razi

Reactions: Sah

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Oooo, "Fuzzytinkles". Is that what we're changing your name to next?

Welcome to the forums, Razi. I hope you enjoy your time with us and stick around for years to come. ^__^

Reactions: Sah

Sah

hello Razi & welcome to the Skyrim Forums

you can call this one Sah <3............*puts on her TOUR GUIDE CAP* ...............giggles

if you look to your left you can see the statue of Lord Fuzzytinkles one of the many attractions of the Skyrim Forums ;)

Breakfast is at 7am :coffee:.......& the duty free shop opens at 8am :D
You can use your blank Skyrim Forums map to get around until your more familiar with the place, just tap 3 time with your magic wand and say "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"
You must have a Beer mug :beermug: on you at all times and please try to avoid Block C .............that's where we lock up all our crazy members :yay:

BTW...........has anyone told you yet about the compulsory SECRET INITIATION for all NEW MEMBERS in the park tonight at midnight? o_O
*grabs a bucket of butter & a bag of yellow feathers*

PS .......if you need more information you can find this one in Block C - Cell 107 :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts