• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jonne

I started Morrowind on XBox the day it hit the store shelves. I think Skyrim is awesome but since May 2018 I can't enter Dragonsreach or even the Bannered Mare without a fatal crash unless I use Survival Mode and it's Mod/Patches. I fell through ice into a lake when I was 7 years old and it took me a few minutes to get out but it was no big deal. I lived in the mountians of far northern New York and my girlfriend and I walked 3 miles home in -40 degrees in our regular winter clothes no problem. Survival Mode is unrealistic to the point of being unplayable due to how ridiculous it is. The amount of food consumed is way over the top. I hope I never encounter the word "Peckish" again. Does anyone know a way around forced Creation Club use. I'd be happy to pay them 10,000 points to let me play the version where the wolves still have their howl and ue Frostfall, Campfire, and iNeed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts