• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Glarindel77

Hello to all. New member here. I know nothing about Skyrim/Elder Scrolls other than that I've been told I should play it. The only MMORPG gaming I've done was WoW, but haven't played in a few years. Now that we are all stuck inside for the time being--why not give this a try?

So before I hit "new game," on my new PS4 disc, any advice for this SR noob to make the experience the most enjoyable?

Thanks!
G

Lula77

I am also new to this forum. I have been playing skyrim for some time now and i absolutely love it. I love the game as much as kingdoms of amalur by ea. And even more fun it has gotten with all those mods out there to make the game even better, with better looking followers, charachters, homes, armors etc when playing the game. My avatar that you can see, is my character that i play and he is made out of mods, like elven facial overhaul, eyes and apachii hair. I would honestly not enjoy the game as much as i do without this mods and just play a character with only vanilla options.

Last edited:

Glarindel77

I am also new to this forum. I have been playing skyrim for some time now and i absolutely love it. I love the game as much as kingdoms of amalur by ea. And even more fun it has gotten with all those mods out there to make the game even better, with better looking followers, charachters, homes, armors etc when playing the game. My avatar that you can see, is my character that i play and he is made out of mods, like elven facial overhaul, eyes and apachii hair. I would honestly do not enjoy the game as much as i do without this mods and just play a character with only vanilla options.

Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the advice. I’ll give the character mods a try after work today. Just getting the feel for now. Cheers.
G

Lula77

Just follow the requirements needed for some mods on nexus and install them too and things should work fine. I download my mods from there..it is a free site dedicated to mods to several kinds of games, such as skyrim se amongst others. :)

Lula77

Oh and make sure to download NMM (Nexus mod manager. It will help you install the mods for you so nothing goes wrong. Aldo download Loot, that program will help your organisze your mod list of installed mods so they are in the right order. If the mods are not in right order it can cause problems like craches. So LOOT is an absolute must as well. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts