Hello Skyrim community!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

obisgirl

I feel like I should have done this months ago, but I totally forgot. Anyway, I'm obisgirl.

My boyfriend got me Skyrim for XBox 360 last year (my brother gave me his old system). Skyrim has a permanent home in my XBox. I play at home on my parent's big screen TV, and omg, everything is so pretty. My boyfriend tries to entice me into playing online because of the mods, but I'm happy with my big screen TV. It's like watching a movie. (In real life, I'm a graphic designer so I really appreciate the pretty graphics when I see them, and I write Once Upon a Time fanfiction too).

I think, currently, I'm at level 38; almost to 39. My character's name is Aeryn (there's an accent on the e). I named her after Aeryn Sun on Farscape.

Belrond is my current companion. He has the best attitude. I married Ysolda and basically, I think of her like a roommate. I have another house in Riften, too for storing stuff when I'm there.

I also maintain a spreadsheet to keep track of potions and dragon priest masks. I should totally add a tab for powers, though since I buy spells and then, I remember, I already know that one.

I'm going to try and remember to take a picture of my character.

Last edited:

Blood Rose Angel

Death surrounds me singing to me softly
Nice to meet ya. I'm also new I
I feel like I should have done this months ago, but I totally forgot. Anyway, I'm obisgirl.

My boyfriend got me Skyrim for XBox 360 last year (my brother gave me his old system). Skyrim has a permanent home in my XBox. I play at home on my parent's big screen TV, and omg, everything is so pretty. My boyfriend tries to entice me into playing online because of the mods, but I'm happy with my big screen TV. It's like watching a movie. (In real life, I'm a graphic designer so I really appreciate the pretty graphics when I see them, and I write Once Upon a Time fanfiction too).

I think, currently, I'm at level 38; almost to 39. My character's name is Aeryn (there's an accent on the e). I named her after Aeryn Sun on Farscape.

Belrond is my current companion. He has the best attitude. I married Ysolda and basically, I think of her like a roommate. I have another house in Riften, too for storing stuff when I'm there.

I also maintain a spreadsheet to keep track of potions and dragon priest masks. I should totally add a tab for powers, though since I buy spells and then, I remember, I already know that one.

I'm going to try and remember to take a picture of my character.
Nice to meet ya!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts