• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ariel Schnee

Cute Snow Princess
*Stands and bows*

Hello!^_^

I'm new here.

Please treat me kindly now.

*Sits back down*

---

P.S. How do I change the forum skin to XenForo Default Style?

This current one is waaaaay too dark and I can barely see anything.

---

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Hello and welcome! I'm not sure about changing the forum skin, but @Cordelia should know or be able to point you in the right direction.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hi, Ariel. Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, we only have the current skin available. I can talk to our tech admin and see if there's anything to be done about it, but as most of our members find it easier on the eye to read grey-on-dark-grey scales, we haven't seen a need to make additional skins available for user options.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope it doesn't discourage you from participating and contributing to this amazing community.

Ariel Schnee

Cute Snow Princess
Hi, Ariel. Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, we only have the current skin available. I can talk to our tech admin and see if there's anything to be done about it, but as most of our members find it easier on the eye to read grey-on-dark-grey scales, we haven't seen a need to make additional skins available for user options.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope it doesn't discourage you from participating and contributing to this amazing community.

I really hope you can get the default skin back again. With my nearsightedness and cataracts I need the bright shiny default skin. The one that came with XenForo forums. I can't read the text on this without using edit select all to highlight it. Please convince them to include the skin.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts