• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Foxy

Hello fellow Skyrim fans. I've run into a bit of a dilemma here...hopefully this isn't a spoiler or anything. D; This is for the PS3 platform.

Here's my issue:
As awesome as Mjoll the lioness is once I married her in game I then found out that I cannot do any Dawngaurd missions because one of the first few missions you have to do involves her getting kidnapped and since she's my wife she can't be kidnapped. I guess and it creates this weird paradox thing. Lol. So now I'm at a loss as to what to do. I REALLY wanna do the Dawnguard missions but she gets glitched and I will lose her forever then be stuck wifeless and we can't have that. Any fixes? Can I contact the makers of the game? Will they care? HELP! :sadface: Please and thank you. <3

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Can you elaborate on what, exactly, is or isn't happening? Because looking around the web, I saw someone else had married Mjoll, and she was kidnapped by bandits (a radiant rescue quest that could pick any number of characters from Skyrim), and they were able to rescue her without incident. So, it might help if you could describe what the full glitch/bug/issue is.

And please only post your question in one section, especially if no one has been given a chance to respond to the first thread. Give it time, and if no one is able to answer your question, then you can assume it may not be in the right section for visibility or help.

Adam Warlock

On the surface it sounds like the Rochelle the Red bug which is a result of a randomly occuring Hearthfire mini-quest.

There are some points in the main Dawnguard quest line where active followers (other than Serana) will not accompany you but those followers aren`t kidnapped.

Florentius may give a radiant Rescue quest to Dawnguard faction members that could possibly involve a spouse as the victim but I`ve never had a glitch as a result of that with either non-follower or follower spouse.
Suggest you retreat to a save prior to the "quest" you think is the problem , dismiss Mjoll as your active follower , and resume play to see if it is her presence with you at the start of the quest that has caused the glitch.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts