• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sarasa

You know, I've always wanted a little more interaction with my spouse. And now that you're able to adopt children, you get more dialogue between the two of you. The thing that bothers me is that I can give my children gifts like clothes or sweets, but I can't give my spouse anything.

That being sad, I would greatly appreciate more dialogue. Nothing too complicated, I guess, but just... Something more interesting. Like asking their opinion on armor or where we live or... Just something? Sure, you get money and other perks from them (like bonuses in the active effects), but it just makes the marriage really boring. There's nothing really you can do with them.

Also, I think more pets would be cool. At the moment, I'm not really sure what all pets you can have. Isn't it like... Fox, rabbit, spider, mudcrab, and a dog? I mean, it would be cool to have a wolf or maybe even a bear? Adding more unique pets options would be cool.

Maybe even a dragon (kidding, kidding).

This post just looks more like a ramble than anything else but it would be nice to have these add-ons.

Mookie

You know, I've always wanted a little more interaction with my spouse. And now that you're able to adopt children, you get more dialogue between the two of you. The thing that bothers me is that I can give my children gifts like clothes or sweets, but I can't give my spouse anything.

That being sad, I would greatly appreciate more dialogue. Nothing too complicated, I guess, but just... Something more interesting. Like asking their opinion on armor or where we live or... Just something? Sure, you get money and other perks from them (like bonuses in the active effects), but it just makes the marriage really boring. There's nothing really you can do with them.

Also, I think more pets would be cool. At the moment, I'm not really sure what all pets you can have. Isn't it like... Fox, rabbit, spider, mudcrab, and a dog? I mean, it would be cool to have a wolf or maybe even a bear? Adding more unique pets options would be cool.

Maybe even a dragon (kidding, kidding).

This post just looks more like a ramble than anything else but it would be nice to have these add-ons.

There are mods, I am sure

Mookie

I doubt you can put them on :sadface:
why dont people just play on PC

Mookie

Well, I would love to PC game but my computer would probably combust.

I know its hard. But PC can always be improved to adapt to times, games can be modified, there are wider range of games etc..

sarasa

I know its hard. But PC can always be improved to adapt to times, games can be modified, there are wider range of games etc..

I suppose. But then again I would kind of like to stick to a console (though if I could mod, that would be amazing). I have nothing against PC gaming, but I'm so technologically dumb that I would end up destroying my computer with a virus or something.

Sighs. I might delve into later on though...

Mookie

I suppose. But then again I would kind of like to stick to a console (though if I could mod, that would be amazing). I have nothing against PC gaming, but I'm so technologically dumb that I would end up destroying my computer with a virus or something.

Sighs. I might delve into later on though...

Well unless you are downloading pirated games or music/videos from illegal sites then you are safe.
And you can play on controler like on consoles :)
PC is magical hahaa

sarasa

Well unless you are downloading pirated games or music/videos from illegal sites then you are safe.
And you can play on controler like on consoles :)
PC is magical hahaa

Hm, my boyfriend does a lot of PC gaming. I'll ask him about what crap I might need to start.

Usulama

Your spouse does speak his/her mind about the city when you ask how the kids are doing, so yeah, that should be a thing you could ask even without the kids.
I'd also like it to be unique depending on the race of your spouse! I get that it's difficult to add unique race-related responses to every single npc in all of Tamriel, but there are only a selected people you can marry, so it shouldn't be too hard. Like marrying a dark elf and having them complain about the way they are treated in Windhelm.

Also, in order to be able to adopt, you should ask your spouse first. Imagine if you married some adventurer, and one day while tending the house some beggar child walks in the door and claims to live there now!
Responses would vary from "Oh, I never thought you'd ask!" to "Well, if it would make you happy..."

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Hm, my boyfriend does a lot of PC gaming. I'll ask him about what crap I might need to start.

I'm reading your posts, and you sound
EXACTLY.
LIKE.
ME.

I would probably ruin my computer if I tried modding it, that's one of the reasons I stick to console. I'm a serious console gamer.
My boyfriend is a serious PC gamer.

I'm reading your posts and thinking, "Dude. Is she my twin?" :D You're awesome. Let's be friends. :p

sarasa

I'm reading your posts, and you sound
EXACTLY.
LIKE.
ME.

I would probably ruin my computer if I tried modding it, that's one of the reasons I stick to console. I'm a serious console gamer.
My boyfriend is a serious PC gamer.

I'm reading your posts and thinking, "Dude. Is she my twin?" :D You're awesome. Let's be friends. :p

I'm pretty serious about my console gaming too. I recently sold my xbox because I didn't have enough room to download a lot of DLC I needed and I'm really sad about that, but I'm currently gaming it up on my PS3.

Yeah! Let's be friends!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I'm pretty serious about my console gaming too. I recently sold my xbox because I didn't have enough room to download a lot of DLC I needed and I'm really sad about that, but I'm currently gaming it up on my PS3.

Yeah! Let's be friends!

I have a PS3 but I rarely play it, all my gaming goes on my Xbox :p I also play World of Warcraft on the PC with my boyfriend, but not that often. I wish I had more games for the PC because my parents both have awesome PCs and I'd like to game on them and MOD STUFF :p :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts