• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
So, when you have hired your steward and built all of your wings etc. You can ask them to furnish (Put furniture in and decorate). They then take your items and start to do what you told them to.
The question I have to ask is; Is it meant to take such a long time? It takes forever! I don't know if it's a bug but even if i wait for weeks ingame nothing changes! Only when I do quests and fast travel does anything new appear in the room. Is this a failed attempt at realism by Bethesda?

It's ultimately annoying.

AS88

Staff member
Have you ever tried to build and furnish a house?

It takes a LOOONG time!

Be patient, it's worth it. Or, you could go get the materials and do it quicker (and cheaper) yourself?

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
Have you ever tried to build and furnish a house?

It takes a LOOONG time!

Be patient, it's worth it. Or, you could go get the materials and do it quicker (and cheaper) yourself?
Bish, Please. I don't got no time for that i'm the dragonborn xD

Karen

boop.
Yeah, there seems to be a lot of issues with asking your steward to furnish your house. Sometimes, furnishings never appear if you pay them to get them for you. I find it a lot easier to just do it myself for the most part. Most of the materials you need can be purchased directly from the steward, and the rest can be found at general goods traders or blacksmiths.

sticky runes

I just assumed it was bugged so that nothing happened when you asked the steward to refurbish your rooms. I mean, when you ask the stewards to redecorate your other houses (Breezehome, Honeyside and all that) it happens instantly, so why should I have to wait weeks and months for these guys to get it sorted?

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
I just assumed it was bugged so that nothing happened when you asked the steward to refurbish your rooms. I mean, when you ask the stewards to redecorate your other houses (Breezehome, Honeyside and all that) it happens instantly, so why should I have to wait weeks and months for these guys to get it sorted?
Exactly what I mean

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts